Photo Period Plant

Any estimate on harvest?

looks like it'll be cannabis ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit : i don't follow days. the plant can't read a calendar. harvest is when it is ready.

Good morning!

Today is Day 67 of flower. My guess is 10-14 days before harvest. Should I continue to feed nutes or just plain ph’d water the rest of the way. Please excuse my constant questions as this is only my second time doing photos. Her last feed was 4 grams of MegaCrop on Tuesday @Sueet @bluter @013 @garybo @GainesvilleGreen

IMG_2747.jpeg

IMG_2746.jpeg

IMG_2745.jpeg

Should I continue to feed nutes or just plain ph’d water the rest of the way
Great question, I"ve read that if one is feeding with a field fertilizer, then you must stop now and feed her water only.
If you were feeding a nutrient base food diluted with water, then cut down on the food until just a few days before harvest then water a couple days.
That info is only an opinion and it may not hold much validity.

Good luck and I"m looking forward to hearing from some of the smart guys here on this subject, such as 013, or sueet, or....you know what I mean.

@Ice cream Never feed water only with Megacrop, you can reduce it if you feel it needs to be reduced, and the last one can be plain watering since after that she won't be needing to do .. well, anything. But if it were me, I would not do that until/unless I am certain I'd be chopping within a few days.

@garybo I'm not one of the smart ones, I just happened to have run mc for my first couple years.

you're still pushing new pistils. that'll slow significantly or stop altogether before it is finished. there is a final bud swell about 2wks from finish, it sounds like you are just hitting it now.

you can feed til finish. don't bother going to straight water it won't help regardless of what nutes or type of nutes you use.

I know it’s done when it’s done but I’m thinking next Sunday.

Thoughts
Take a little tester nug from down low and dry it and try it.... expect it to be a little harsh, but you should still get an idea of where she is in terms of what you like. If you like it, Sunday sounds lovely :)

Back
Top Bottom