Photo Period Plant

Do you think the color changes are from temperature dropping
Color will change if you lower your Nitrogen and temps. She looks great but start lowering your ppms now imo. Maybe, add just a plain watering next couple days and see how she reacts.
Great job over there my friend

Color will change if you lower your Nitrogen and temps. She looks great but start lowering your ppms now imo. Maybe, add just a plain watering next couple days and see how she reacts.
Great job over there my friend

should never run plain water in MC. it's one of the few nutes that is feed all the time. you can trust the MC feed schedule within reason and feed right to chop.

should never run plain water in MC. it's one of the few nutes that is feed all the time. you can trust the MC feed schedule within reason and feed right to chop.
Thanks brother, forgot about the MC but regardless of nutrients that plant is telling me she needs to release some of the Nitrogen

Thanks brother, forgot about the MC but regardless of nutrients that plant is telling me she needs to release some of the Nitrogen

MC typically runs too high in n. especially the older one-parts. in hydro styles it reacts well to some added calmag, tossing the n even higher. normally in a soil app it's ok unless under heavy led.

Good Morning from big D in Texas

Here are some pictures from day 40 in flower. Clawing hasn’t stopped yet but I gotta think they will. Starting to get some red/brown hair coming in.

Let me know what you think.

@garybo @GainesvilleGreen @bluter @Sueet

IMG_2714.jpeg

IMG_2715.jpeg

IMG_2716.jpeg

Good Morning from big D in Texas

Here are some pictures from day 40 in flower. Clawing hasn’t stopped yet but I gotta think they will. Starting to get some red/brown hair coming in.

Let me know what you think.

@garybo @GainesvilleGreen @bluter @Sueet

IMG_2714.jpeg

IMG_2715.jpeg

looks good here.

normal course is follow the recommended MC feed schedule.

be careful with the BE. green leaf nutrients does not publish a feed schedule with BE as an amendment. that's up to the grower to figure out. BE is super hot, simply adding it on top of the regular MC feed schedule will result in the plants burning up.

if you balance it right you can use the BE to help drop a little of the nitrogen. BE is just the pk portion of the npk nute, so it drops the nitrogen.

it's not a problem to run the MC alone all the way to finish. most plants are ok with the extra n. the green leaf feed schedule reflects that.

Thanks @bluter . I’ve only given BE in 1/2 gram in 1gallon of water. If I use the recommended dose of MC it will be 4-5 grams. I’ve grown before with just MC and had no issues. Maybe next feed I should just give her 1/2 gram and no BE or BE for only. Advice is needed as I just want to be sure

how much are you mixing at a throw ?

I still would recommend just a plain watering ( correct PH)with 20% runoff. That will help calm her down on N also wait until the soil dries out a bit.

at this point in the grow the n claw isn't going to go away. n could be reduced, but you don't want to throw it out wholesale. the claw we are looking at happened further back in the plant's development. it looks to have been overfed at some point probably in veg.

I still would recommend just a plain watering ( correct PH)with 20% runoff. That will help calm her down on N also wait until the soil dries out a bit.
He is using MC, plain water will literally cause the plant to starve until the next watering which would then cause the plant to rob her own leaves to get what she needs. Would it work? Sure, to some degree, but then he has to deal with a starving plant and yellowing leaves. Less MC (which he is already doing) should be all he needs to do to bring the N back into a safer zone.

@Ice cream I do think reducing is the answer, but I feel like dropping from 4g to 2g is a bit too much reduction. If it were me, I would just drop it by 1/2g at a time, and wait at least one full feeding cycle before adjusting again.

Good Morning Folks-

So I guess I need to ask, increase feed to 3 grams, keep it at 2 grams or just water only.

Sorry to be a pest
You're not being a pest.
If I say water only these folks might jump on me..lol..but definitely would lower your nutrients numbers.
@Sueet supported my reply about starving the plant..that's exactly what I recommended.
I highly doubt, one watering would starve them 🤣
That's funny

You're not being a pest.
If I say water only these folks might jump on me..lol..but definitely would lower your nutrients numbers.
@Sueet supported my reply about starving the plant..that's exactly what I recommended.
I highly doubt, one watering would starve them 🤣
That's funny
It isn't funny, it is how Mega Crop works. The plant only gets what comes in with the water, if you give it only water, there is no there there.

@Ice cream I would go to 3g at least, maybe even 3.5 since you started at four.

Back
Top Bottom