Photo Veg Time, Mature Enough?

indochronic

Hello there 420! i have a couple of random bagseeds at 5 weeks old one 6 inch tall and ones 8''. i dont want them to big and as u know in flower the double up at least. (or can do) but the thing is i dont know the sex yet or will i have to wait till 12/12 theres info and pics in the J, last link on my sig. And can i switch to 12/12 in the next week or do i wait for them to mature more? :peace:

The sex I think will show automatically with most(?) strains. All the ones I've grown have shown sex eventually but sometimes it takes a few months. The god bud strain I've been growing for too long shows usually at about 4 - 6 weeks but seems to vary quite a lot with environmental stuff like how much I torture them.

they should easily double in size. The first couple weeks of flower they will stretch and then start filling out. As for showing sex, I have had some show early in veg and some take quite a while. after a week or 2 in flower though, you will know.

yea i was told they turn automatic after a month or so depending on the strain and the likes u said. there only just 5 weeks today ones at 6'' and ones at 8''. in ur experience if i flip them say week 6 how many inches more will the grow for the next 60-70 days during flowering ?:Namaste:

The indica dominant plants will about double in the first 2 or three weeks and the sativas might quintuple and grow for another five weeks or so. I guess you have an idea roughy what it is by now. After they're done stretching they settle down and focus on the flowers hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom