Pic just changed the lighting to 12/12

i was askin about like my plant sorry carp up like once u get pistisl... how long till u start to see buds forming. but for your grow yeah i would go wiht the ak 47 youlll yeild alot more than 30grams

yeah it can take 2 weeks until you see buds start forming. congratulations on your girl. and lowrider is a good plant i heard of people yeilding 1 1/2 ounces off a 11/2 foot plant. not bad at all. mine came out to something like 7g. very high quality stuff tho.

thank u all u 420ers for all the help,, still still more we got the buddin process now lol i cant wait .. and especalliy(sp) carp thank for all the help.. peace out ... its my birthday time to go have some fun... :bong: :bong: :bong:

lol i was hoping to stay for a visit at your house carp. lol. but yeah im going to drive around the us staying at the houses of 420magazine members.

ok so im worried..the hps need to be like 18 iches away right what if i dont have enough room for the flowerin .. i got like 6 weeks left and probally like 20 icheches left maybe a lil more do i have enough room

ok carp sounnds good ill go take some pics now and post them. she loves the new pot i was so happy when i moved here i didnt put her into shock.. if i move the light closer what are a few sign to look out for (meanin like if the plant start to burn... dunno that dumb thouhg u do a nice grow and he sees that now he want more .. hell yeah its our ellectric bill shit mine like doubled wiht my light .. lol he aint payin the bill ..

here some pics

parting225.JPG

parting228.JPG

parting216.JPG

parting230.JPG

i still cany get a clerar pics of the pistils

Back
Top Bottom