Pictures of trichomes: Plants ready yet?

Hey buddy thankyou for your response, do you reckon you could show me photos of yours when they are ready to pull if you have them from last harvest so I can see what it looks like please&thankyou

Hey buddy thankyou for your response, do you reckon you could show me photos of yours when they are ready to pull if you have them from last harvest so I can see what it looks like please&thankyou
No worries Bluey, here's the last trichome post I made to last year's journal, taken perhaps 3 days before harvesting on about April 16th 2021.

I had 3 plants, 2 of them (A Mango Sherbert & Godfather OG) were both ready, their pistils had withered and browned, and their trichomes were showing some amber. But the 3rd (a Strawberry Cough) I harvested at the same time and it was too early, she had started flowering 3 weeks behind the other 2, and I mistakenly thought, she'll be right, but unfortunately not, you can see some white pistils still on her. It is a bit hard to tell from the pictures, as I'd normally enlarge them on the screen to see how much clear/cloudy and amber trichomes there are. My current crop is probably at a similar stage as your's are now.

Anyway, click here to see some pre harvest pics from last year's grow.

Back
Top Bottom