Pinch, som SF questions :-)

Thepurplem0nkey

Hi Pinch. I tried to PM you but your box is full. I'm in SF right now, and visited San Fancisco Caregivers last night (I have been there before) and picked up a half ounce of Hindu Kush, a gram of Purple Train Wreck hash and a gram of Romulan Bubble Hash, all for 210 bucks!!! THats unbelievable to someone who frequents the LA clubs which charge much more.
I was wondering where you suggest I go to celebrate the new years, and if, in your opinion as a "local", it's ok to light up in the street/peer tonight (hAVING MY DOCOTRS NOTE ON ME OF COURSE) or if the cops still crack down on that here. Thanks for the info man.
-PM

I can tell you being a bay area resident that on new years cops ownt do anything about a medical marijuana patient smoking pot.they will be cracking down on drunk drivers,not on pot.

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Hi Pinch. I tried to PM you but your box is full. I'm in SF right now, and visited San Fancisco Caregivers last night (I have been there before) and picked up a half ounce of Hindu Kush, a gram of Purple Train Wreck hash and a gram of Romulan Bubble Hash, all for 210 bucks!!! THats unbelievable to someone who frequents the LA clubs which charge much more.
I was wondering where you suggest I go to celebrate the new years, and if, in your opinion as a "local", it's ok to light up in the street/peer tonight (hAVING MY DOCOTRS NOTE ON ME OF COURSE) or if the cops still crack down on that here. Thanks for the info man.
-PM

Mr PM.. welcome to the Bay Area. Of course it's cool to smoke on the streets.. just be somewhat stealth. Pot smoking has the lowest Police priority in the Bay Area.. so smoke away! I don't go out much in SF, just to dine. Therefore I am not privy to the party spots.. I usually hang at jazz clubs in the East Bay area.

Where ever you go.. I'm sure you'll have a grand time. Your med selection sounds great, enjoy!

The Bay Area didn't disappoint me.. got loaded and I'm here waitng for my woman to take me to bed...

(he waits...) she arrives.. see ya!

Thanks for the info! Last night was pretty fun. I was a little dissapointed that my buddy, who is also a medical marijuana patient, was denied access to the very same club I (and my caregiver) were admitted to. They told him he needed a card from the DOH. I, nor my caregiver, had such cards. Also, it's IMPOSSIBLE for us to get cards since we live in LA where they dont dispense cards, nor would I sign up for that card even if it WAS available unless it was mandatory in the law. I walk with a blind cane at night, so maybe they just figured I was blind and decided to give me a break, but still......this DOH card thing is really annoying when people with legitimate medical problems and marijuana recomendations are denied because.....they dont live in one of the two counties that offer cards.
Now that that little gripe is over....I had a BLAST last night. I walked down the street puffing away at my joint, and I was sdrinking some expensive absinthe. Pinch, I hope your not having any problems with all the flooding up north on the I-80. I dont know how close to Nappa you live but I hope you are safe!
-PM

Happy New Year Mr PM! Glad you had a good time. Naw, we're ok.. just little mud slides and other events that required attention. Clear.. overcast skies today. Weird about the DOH cards.. I suppose I understand in SF.. they are always taking the heat from the DEA. Here in the East Bay.. no problem.. the feds don't fuck with Berkeley or Oakland.. so far.

4theist20 said:
More cities should follow in its wake.

I kinda think they already are some places

Ok, I walked around the Haight Ashbury district before I left, and was able to find some clubs that didnt require a card. Id say a good percentage of SF clubs DO require a card now, which is a kind of half and half situation. On the one hand, the only way to ensure that a patient is a patient is to have a city issued card. That not only covers the clubs butts, but it covers the patient, and everyone is happy. On the other hand, even if the Los Angeles DOH offered a card....I dont know if I would sign up for it. Thats me putting my name on a list for the feds to look at...thats me, at my state job, tellnig the staet what I do. I';ve never shied away from promoting the benfits of medical marijuana....but I'm not a fool, I need to be able to work at my job and live my life in peace. Another intersting note, NOWEHERE in the law does it say you are REQUIRED to obtain a county issued card, it only requires you to have a doctors recomendatino....which could even be VERBAL.
Anyway, thanks for the info Pinch!
-PM

Cool, glad you got in. I've heard that SF Dispencaries are asking for cards and almost exclusively SF DOH.. the reason I think is to keep the market area proportionately limited to SF population. In other words.. no outsiders.. go to your own facilities.

I told you I was already to go w/County Card and I was advised against it. Had all my paper work ready and cancelled the morning of my appointment with Contra Costa County MM ID card office on the first day they were available here.

Mr PM, next time get your ass to Oakland and I'll rendezvous with you and we'll get you an OCBC Card.. always worked for me. Or you can do via mail.. can't you? Did you ever check on that? Anyways.. didn't bother you too much. Glad you enjoyed the trip to our Bay Area.

Pinch, I think I can overcome my extreme paranoia and meet up with you next time I am in the area, if not to get a card, to meet and smoke a bowl with you! I was advised by my doctor to not get a card, from anywhere. as tputting your name on those lists is pretty much writting an admission of guild to any federal agency that decides to take those records.....and without a warrant even being needed to eavsdrop on phone calls, getting a list of names without any judiciary oversight is extremely easy and a tactic used often, which really frightens me, and, aparantly, my doctor. So POO POO to the card exclusive clubs, although I guess I undersatnd their reasons. ANd next time I'm up your way, I'll smoke with the Pinch!
-PM

Cool on the Card quandry.. yeah mate, we'll have us a grand time at my fav.. Berkeley Patients Group www.BPG.com.. very professional, a clean, cool, roomy, well lit, relaxed place to medicate with all the pariphanalia including glass, bongs, Volcanoes, papers, fresh coffee, water, fruit, munchies.. and no assholes.. well not for long anyways.

Oh yeah, they also have meds available. Yeah, it'll be nice to rendezvous there with the old Mr PM.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

They have a new sister club in LA www.LAPG.com - check it out.

Hey PM if you hit up the Haight you probably got into the Golden Triangle correct? This is my favorite club to frequent due to how close and easy it is for me to get to, and because of their large variety of products with onsight consumption and atmosphere.

So do I understand this correctly!!! Their are clubs that don't ask 4 cards ??
If so, I would love to know where they are at!!!, I live in the bay area (E. co. co.county)

Ok, just this simple.

1) Make an appointment with Medicann @ 1814 Franklin St, Ste 901 Oakland 94612 (866)-632-6627 go and park at public parking. Take medical docs explaining your condition. Wait and consultation and $100 gets you a signed Physician's Statement. OCBC is familiar with this operation, otherwise be ready to wait to have your physician's statement verified by phone, took me days the first time.

Walk the "Statement" over to Oakland Cannnabis Buyers' Cooperative (Welcome to PIDC's Home Page) (no appointment necessary) @ 1733 Broadway, Oakland, 94612 - (510) 832-5346 and get your OBCBC Card and Grow Doc for $25. There are no meds available at this location but they will supply you with a list of services with addresses.

Best place close is BPG 2747 San Pablo (www.BPG.com).. 20 minute drive from OCBC.. you may use meds in a nice atmosphere and acquire any type of Cannabis Medication and they have all types of great services available for members in an atmosphere you'll feel safe in. You don't have to buy to use the facility or any services it may offer.

In and out in half a day.

Good luck and good night.

Budee said:
So do I understand this correctly!!! Their are clubs that don't ask 4 cards ??
If so, I would love to know where they are at!!!, I live in the bay area (E. co. co.county)

Hang on.. you may not need Cards per se at some clubs but you will still need an original Physicians Statement to get entry. If any club does gives entry without they probably won't be in business for long.

Are we clear?

Can I hear "CRYSTAL SIR!" :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom