Trichome Healing ROCKS!

ASSHOLES @ Yellow House--LA

Nickotine said:
I go to CC In Hollywood with my buddy and we really never had a problem with security guards =[

Mr. N.. I get the feeling that security at Yellow House hassle people they "know" they can hassle.. never bothered me, but my ex (petite black woman), who was my caregover, was hassled.

I think all it would take to rectify it would be for someone to alert management there.. simple. The problem is the people that are being hassled are not the people who SPEAK UP!

Mr. PM, thanks for invite and next time I'm headed down there I will notify you and we will rendezvous.. :peace: Pinch (IMC)

Happy Bday.. thanks!

caseywildrose said:
happy b-day pinch

Thanks! Just saw this post. Hope all is well. You email me if you need anything, ok? :peace: Pinch

im also a med userin Ontario Canada, I can't find any compassion clubs in my area, buy the sounds of things its too expensive, I mean $30 for a gram for hash. No matter how good it is thats still too much. Just wondering does your doctors permit allow you to grow? Anyway Pinch hope you enjoyed Canada and happy belated birthday man.

You"re Getting Ripped!!!!

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
im also a med userin Ontario Canada, I can't find any compassion clubs in my area, buy the sounds of things its too expensive, I mean $30 for a gram for hash. No matter how good it is thats still too much. Just wondering does your doctors permit allow you to grow? Anyway Pinch hope you enjoyed Canada and happy belated birthday man.

I know there are Compassionate Care Clubs in Toronto, google "Compassionate Care Clubs in Canada" and that should give you a list.. I'll check here in a while and post for you. CN$30/gm, I'm assumimg, for hash is too much, s/b CN$10-12/gm.. was in Vancouver, BC Compassionate Care Club just last week..

Always loved Canada (prefer BC, was born in Hamilton, York University in T.O... married an American and got naturalized..) but for the most part.. it's too damn cold (with the exception of the Vancouver area)!

Well, in California, the SB 420 (a derivative of Prop 215) allows certain amounts to be grown by a patient or caregiver. Some counties may let people co-op their quota to a grower. I believe someone put forth a proposal to coop farm in front of Kern County commissiners here in California this past year. Each county in California makes it's own rules and the SB 420 allows for a state-wide minimum that every county must abide by. (There lies the beauty of the American political system.. ya gotta love it!)

I got the Oakland CBC card because it is recognized in both US and Canada. (That's what the "IMC" - stands for.. "International Man of Cannabis".) Along with it I got a certificate to grow medicinal MJ from the OCBC also.
Oakland is the grand-daddy of policy and self-regulation with regard to medicinal cannabis dispencaries. Many Californian County Comissioners and city fathers are looking at Oakland as a model for their counties and cities.

:peace: Pinch (IMC) :icon_cool

yeah i hate the cold, nothing like the bay eh pinch. How many plants do you get? if you dont mind me asking. I have the chance to grow 75 combined for 3 people but i just grow a little

Right You Are Mr. S.!!!

smokeymacpot said:
yeah i hate the cold, nothing like the bay eh pinch. How many plants do you get? if you dont mind me asking. I have the chance to grow 75 combined for 3 people but i just grow a little

IS THE BAY AREA THE BEST?
BOY I GUESS!

Yep.. you gotta love it! :adore:

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
well you must understand that a gram of herb normally costs 20 or so in the states...

Back
Top Bottom