Trichome Healing ROCKS!

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, I decided to branch out a bit and try a new club, other than COmpassionate Caregivers in Hollywood. I have really been turned off by the vibe there lately. Too many rude security guards. I dont mind security, and I dont mind them being tough individuals...but dont be threatning to the fucking customers and patients who go there for medicine. Im pretty blind and dont appreciate being rushed or hasstled because I dont get my ID out quick enough or dont understand the mumblings of security thugs. How do these people deal with Cerebral Paulsy patients, or deaf patients???
Anway, I drove to Sherman Way and Van Nuys, 7100 (Van Nuys Blvd), second floor, Trichome Healing. A W E S O M E!! First off, extremely nice vibe right off the bat. The security personel were polite and spoke clearly and precisely so there was no confusion as to what needed to be done (And all that had to be done was to "Come on in"). The front desk people were exceptionaly nice and conversational. I brought my caregiver with me, they were extremely nice to her as well, and did not hasstle or lecture her about what she could and could not touch (As CC ALWAYS fucking does). They called my doctor to confirm I was a patient, something I LIKE, because it shows the club has integrity and is interested in serving patients, not dealers and cops, and therefore is LESS likely to be raided by the cops because of illegal entries.
After my status was verified, they made copies of my ID and doctors note, placed a numbered sticker on the back of my ID, and my caregivers, and were told next time to show them the number as we are now registered and on file!
THis place only takes in a few people at a time into their purchasing room. I waited out in their nice waiting room and skimmed through some high times magazines laid out for everyone to read.
WHen I was let into the next room, all their stuff was set up in a glass display, with their top rated strains laid out on the desk, just about 1/8th of each. I was allowed to smell, even TOUCH, the displays on the table, since they were just that: DISPLAYS. THeir prices were cheaper than COmpassionate Caregivers, and the dude in charge of handling the purchase was nice and incredibly informative. I didn't ONCE feel rushed. They had numerous strains of purple, some choice edibles, and gobs of icky hash and keif. My caregiver and sweet girl friend said she saw a fat ass mother plant, but I couldnt see it. I finaly settled on 2 grams of Purple Erkle Hash for 80 bucks (for the two grams). Im giving a gram to another patient who couldnt make it out to Van Nuys, so techincaly, I paid 40 bucks for a gram. And it certainly looks like a fucking GENEROUS gram!!! Ive already smoked a good bit of it, andim going to weigh it probably tomorow. I wouldnt be surprised if it was exactly 2 grams tomorrow, after smokimg some. This was some of their choicest stuff in their. THey also had a wicked hash that was a mi of train wreck, g-13, and some other potent strain. I twas a super sativa, and the Purple Erkle is a supe Indica, so I chose the pricier Purple over the sative (Whcih, I believe, was 25 a gram).
Anyway, i highly reomend this club. I will FOR SURE be going back, and will hold Hollywood's CC as a reserve in case I need a specialty item like oil pills or whatever. Again, I'd rather have my doctor called each time I visit rather than be treated rudely or made to feel thretened by entereges of security thugs, which has been the scene lately at COmpassionate Caregivers. Plus, Van Nuys has good prices and about the same selection of bud/hash as COmpassionate Caregivers. Best of all...and no kidding....it's pretty damn close to my work...so I could easily go there, get some goodies, STILL get a lunch, and go back to work :D
-PM

Well CC will have to pull its pants soon then, won't they? I suppose there was once a point when there wasn't enough competition to worry about the quality of customer service; that's a changin'. Sounds good for you :)

Dude, Customer Service is what customers like. If the CC didn't have it, well too bad. 1st rule in sales is to make the client feel welcomed and appreciated. Nice man, can'T wait to see pics of your new ganja :smokin3:

THere are at least 5 other clubs in operation in the LA area that have opened up in the past year. Its my hoe that the more that open, the bigger the price war will be. CC has lost my business, which is now going to Trichome Healing.
I will post pics when I buy new batteries for my camera tomorrow hopefully :)
-PM

Well, when CC starts realizing their customer list is rapidly dwindling I'm sure they'll be scrambling to make amends :laughtwo:

Unfortunatly, having a full staff of friendly, knowledgable people is VERY hard to find.... but when you find a place that has it all, it certainly shows their integrity and committment. They obviously are looking to serve you the best, and not just hoard your money.

Good to hear you found a place that obviously cares a lot about their customers!!

TPM, it's great to be able to experience the inside of a club through your eyes. it sounds really cool. i don't have acess to the variety you have and it's nice to know it's out there.now if i can just find a way to california i'll try some too. best wishes.

They are open 10-7 daily, except Wednesday. Their # is (818) 373-5000. If you have a legitimate doctors note, then you should have no problem getting in. THey DO call the doctor to confirm, just to let you know.
-PM

Mr PM, My ex said she got hassled too by security.. too bad. Glad to hear there is finally competition.. always makes for better business.

P.S.: Purple Erkle is a lovely Indica, is it not? :peace: Pinch

My Bday by The Bay..

Mr. S, last night my lady treated me to a fine evening for my Bday. Nice dinner at a fine restuarant then to Oakland Jazz Club, Yoshis House, to see Keiko Matsui and her band. (Smooth Jazz for us old farts..) They were awsome. Of course I was ed-ited, I was lit, and thank god I wasn't driving. Yes, a grand time was had my all! :laughtwo:

I'll be celebrating my bday again next week in Vancouver, BC Canada where I plan to make a courtesy visit to a Compassionate Care Club up there for the first time. Man, ya gotta love it! City to city, state to state, country to country.. fuckin eh, got it down. Watch for a detailed report. :peace: Pinch

GOT INDICA?.. get stupid! :goof:

Hmmm..

Geez, I hope Canada has good indicas.. if not, I'll just have to do some of their Vancouver Island Bud.. bummer..

Pinch, Happy BDAY! As far as the Comp Caregivers in Hollywood, only reason I;d go down there is to pick up a clone. I picked up a half of some f the dankest weed I have ever purchased, Purple Deisel, for 180 bucks!!!! Were I to buy a half ounce of this stuff at CC< it would probably run me close to 260. I was also able to pick uo a gram of G13XHaze water hash. A SUPER STRONG sativa hash that knocks my socks off...for only 30 bucks!!!
Trichome Healers prices and quality rock, not to mention both times I've been thre my hand was shaked and I was treated politely! TO someone with vision problems, that's important!
Been out of town this weekend, but ill try to pick up some batteries for my camera soon.
-PM

Almost outta here..

Thanks guys for all the good wishes. Mr. PM, next time I'm in town I'll visit this new place in Van Nuys. Prices sound excellent. Sounds first class.. the Yellow House is loosing it, are they not? "Earth to Yellow House.. come in.."

I will be an international medical cannabis visitor to the Canadian Clubs in Vancouver.. should be a trip, eh? Will report, eh.. later hosers! :peace: Pinch.. aka: "internation man of medicinal cannabis.."
..yeah baby!

P.S.: Edibles.. the only way to fly!!!! :goof:

GOT EDIBLES? - "GET ED-ITED"!

Pinch, rock on man, sounds awesome! Let me know if you ever come down to the Van Nuys club. NO OFFESNE MEANT AT ALL, but I'm an extremely paranoid individual, and assume everyone is an under cover cop trying to bust my ass :p So if you are ever planning on going inside the Van Nuys club, lemme know, and I'll just have to meet ya there, since you gotta be legit to enter one of those! Ill sponsor a bowl of that good g-13 water hash :)
-PM

Back
Top Bottom