Pinene terps for the next grow

Not to sure about the newer strains out there. White Widow has always been king of the pine terps. I'm talking Christmas tree pine. White Widow is carried by lots of seed banks. Everyone has it but Serious Seeds came up with it. Theirs is the best don't let anyone tell you different. If you can afford them I would get theirs.

The Original will do everything. Grow great indoors, produce well, produce tons of crystal and be strong as hell. Good results can be found in most W.W. genetics which just says how well it was bred to begin with. I recently did a lesser known W.W. from another breeder. It got you high and was as good as a lot of other stuff. It was nothing special. If you grow the original White Widow you will understand what I mean about special. You just haven't seen crystal production tell you have grown one of the best White strains.

Hey Jack, thanks for the suggestion. I actual am currently running a white widow freebie from Canuk Seeds. So far she is pretty piney on the stem rubs and when I have to handle the plant, hasn't quite started packing on buds and resin yet. Glad to know that's one of the piney varieties people like. I also have a couple of northern lights that just got put into flower.

I went to the serious seeds site to check out their genetics. It looks like they have a bunch of award winning strains they offer, but I wan't seeing regular white widow. I saw some White Russian but not the original widow. I wonder if they are just out of stock at the moment

Their White Russian is Damn good but you loose most the pine. Only a percentage of the WW will be piney others will go different ways. They all should be strong and covered in crystal. More pine in the Og genetics but lots of it comes with fuel or other things.

I went back and did some checking. From what I can find they say Greenhouse came up with White Widow. Could be after 30+ years reading about strains I get mixed up once in a while. Might be a time for a search of the best "Piney" strains. Lots has changed over the years. I wanted to make a great one a few years back. W.W. was one of the strains I planned to work with. I think Master Kush was the other.

I know a few breeders had trouble with each other and moved around years ago. Greenhouse had a big one mix up. When one breeder left genetics and hybrids went with them. The original Super Silver Haze is one of those strains. Pretty sure White Widow was one also. I guess Greenhouse got White Widow and Mr nice got Super Silver Haze. Back then lots of breeders bred mostly with their own genetics. That and crossing their best with someone else's best. I thought Serious had both strains when when they crossed Ak-47 with White Widow for their White Russian.

I do want to mention. I have had good luck with the Canuck seeds I have grown. Same with lots of low priced seeds. While it is great that there are low priced seeds. Lots of which are fine some are great. If you are going to evaluate or try a strain it is best to go to the original. The differences can be major. There is a big divide between good and great weed. The plants they breed with has everything to do with it.

I feel like a snob at times but I only grow well known genetics now. I am not talking sky high prices just quality companies. You will be amazed the difference you will find paying a few more dollars per seed. If you really look at it 15 dollars is not much to pay when you consider how much you could get from that one seed. Cheap strains are great for learning. Once you can keep plants healthy you owe it to yourself to upgrade your genetics.

Their White Russian is Damn good but you loose most the pine. Only a percentage of the WW will be piney others will go different ways. They all should be strong and covered in crystal. More pine in the Og genetics but lots of it comes with fuel or other things.

I went back and did some checking. From what I can find they say Greenhouse came up with White Widow. Could be after 30+ years reading about strains I get mixed up once in a while. Might be a time for a search of the best "Piney" strains. Lots has changed over the years. I wanted to make a great one a few years back. W.W. was one of the strains I planned to work with. I think Master Kush was the other.

I know a few breeders had trouble with each other and moved around years ago. Greenhouse had a big one mix up. When one breeder left genetics and hybrids went with them. The original Super Silver Haze is one of those strains. Pretty sure White Widow was one also. I guess Greenhouse got White Widow and Mr nice got Super Silver Haze. Back then lots of breeders bred mostly with their own genetics. That and crossing their best with someone else's best. I thought Serious had both strains when when they crossed Ak-47 with White Widow for their White Russian.

I do want to mention. I have had good luck with the Canuck seeds I have grown. Same with lots of low priced seeds. While it is great that there are low priced seeds. Lots of which are fine some are great. If you are going to evaluate or try a strain it is best to go to the original. The differences can be major. There is a big divide between good and great weed. The plants they breed with has everything to do with it.

I feel like a snob at times but I only grow well known genetics now. I am not talking sky high prices just quality companies. You will be amazed the difference you will find paying a few more dollars per seed. If you really look at it 15 dollars is not much to pay when you consider how much you could get from that one seed. Cheap strains are great for learning. Once you can keep plants healthy you owe it to yourself to upgrade your genetics.

I'm totally with you on buying some original genetics. I feel like half of the bud I've had in my life has been passed off as whatever somebody wanted to call it. I would love to get a true taste of some of the greats. The seeds that I have were just a matter of convenience, but I will definitely be hunting down some original breeders. I like Greenhouse. I'll have to order some of their WW. I know they have a bunch of other cup winning strains too, probably worth getting a few things from them.

I like a few of their strains also. Exodus Cheese is a real winner. Lots of controversy about some of Greenhouse's cup winners. Stole it or made it good is good. Cup winner's should at least be good. One thing about cups. The one being smoked is the best plant of the best pheno. They never tell you how many plants you have to grow to find one like it.

Another thing about cup winners of the past. I am not sure when but The Cup's became more of who you knew or paid then what you made. That kind of stuff can't happen in the new environment of growing. Plus testing doesn't lie.

Back
Top Bottom