Pink & purple & yellowing leaves

420-magazine-mobile628054305.jpg
it's on the way! .
Good stuff! Congrats. Are you going to start a journal?

A journal? What do you mean
A grow journal you document your grow and procedures. Almost exactly what this is only this is listed in the FAQ section. It's a great way to seek advice and get support from other growers and such. It's the best thing I could have done for my plants. Here is the link to mine just no making fun

Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

A grow journal you document your grow and procedures. Almost exactly what this is only this is listed in the FAQ section. It's a great way to seek advice and get support from other growers and such. It's the best thing I could have done for my plants. Here is the link to mine just no making fun .

Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

Yeah I'll have to give it a whirl I plan on my next grow being a gdp clone or blue dream clone I'll do a journal for that grow. And yeah I saw your journal I've been hoping in on it from time to time.

Re: Pink & purple & yellowing leaves

Yeah I'll have to give it a whirl I plan on my next grow being a gdp clone or blue dream clone I'll do a journal for that grow. And yeah I saw your journal I've been hoping in on it from time to time.
Oh yeah. Sorry. Hahahahahha. Well be sure to let me know when It's up an running so I can follow along! I'm gonna try your clone method I think. Nailed my first try and the last 2, flopped literally and figuratively . My neighbor is letting me borrow his vipar light. They're great (as tony the tiger says)

Oh yeah. Sorry. Hahahahahha. Well be sure to let me know when It's up an running so I can follow along! I'm gonna try your clone method I think. Nailed my first try and the last 2, flopped literally and figuratively .. My neighbor is letting me borrow his vipar light. They're great (as tony the tiger says)

Your neighbor .. I wish my neighbors were cool I'm afraid if I say anything my door will get busted in by the men in blue and yeah when I start it I'll be sure to let you know, I'm still a new grower and I'm sure I'll need some guidance when I run into some more issues.

Your neighbor .. I wish my neighbors were cool I'm afraid if I say anything my door will get busted in by the men in blue and yeah when I start it I'll be sure to let you know, I'm still a new grower and I'm sure I'll need some guidance when I run into some more issues.
Oh is never advertise it to anyone. I found arctic bowl on here and he happens to live 5 mins away haha. I totally lucked out. Not to mention he's like the world's nicest person!

420-magazine-mobile1784486544.jpg

Definitely a male, fucking sucks but what else could I expect from a bagseed
Only growing clones or feminized seeds tired of getting disappointed and wasting my time

Hey guys i need some more advice for my flowering plant
420-magazine-mobile1255900164.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1114849764.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1378356720.jpg

I'm not sure how much longer she needs to go I plan on getting a cheap jewelers loupe soon to check the trichs she's in week 6 so I know I'm close but I'm not sure how close

420-magazine-mobile229217847.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1198940308.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1021096079.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2015775342.jpg

Here's some better pics

Also I want to say I think I messed up whenever I put this girl into flower I should have also upsized the pot my yield would have been way more I think

Back
Top Bottom