Pink & purple & yellowing leaves

Re: Pink & purple & yellowing leaves

Almost there! Once the LED bug bites though, be careful lol. I have 5 now and don't even know how it happened ... Your plants looks great! Lush and healthy.

I've heard that before I'm alittle worried lol but just going to try to stay attentive and if I see any bugs I'll treat it as fast as I can

It's addicting! Wow your plant has come a long ways! Looks great. Well done :high five:

420-magazine-mobile352172779.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1408405864.jpg
sooooo close!!! Next pay day is Thursday so I'll probably order it then and get the light the week after it's all really exciting

The Viparspectra line has a good reputation. That light only uses 136 actual watts, though, which ain't much. The Viparspectra 450 uses 200 actual watts so is 50% more powerful for another $50. And that's also 50% more actual watts per dollar.

I know that if you follow that logic far enough, you end up with a big, expensive 1000 watt unit, but I think that even for a one-plant grow, 200 actual watts would be better.

Of course you can always keep your old lights burning when you add the 350. That will work too. :)

The Viparspectra line has a good reputation. That light only uses 136 actual watts, though, which ain't much. The Viparspectra 450 uses 200 actual watts so is 50% more powerful for another $50. And that's also 50% more actual watts per dollar.

I know that if you follow that logic far enough, you end up with a big, expensive 1000 watt unit, but I think that even for a one-plant grow, 200 actual watts would be better.

Of course you can always keep your old lights burning when you add the 350. That will work too. :)

You could go with the bigger light. Or just get the light you want now and if you want more later, add another one for 79$. That way you still get your light ASAP. That's what I did.

You could go with the bigger light. Or just get the light you want now and if you want more later, add another one for 79$. That way you still get your light ASAP. That's what I did.

LOL, yeah, that's what I did, too, and that was with just a CFL grow. I started my indoor Dwarf Low Flyer grow with five CFLs, added four LED light bulbs, and finally added a little 12-watt LED grow light (just to get a feel for LED grow lights--that one has just nine actual watts).

In the end, I think I ended up spending as much on the ten light sockets and cords as I did on bulbs. But that dwarf gave me 500 grams wet buds and four ounces dried of good flowers (and I learned a lot about hydroponics and indoor growing) so I call it a success even though Canada Guy here called it a "ghetto-ass" setup. Whatever works!

Aliens.png

My 12-watt LED grow light and his Martian buddy

Yeah I planed on keeping the cfls around still and just adding the led, I also heard that the viaspectra light isn't good for flower so I planned on when flower rolls around add a couple of my flower cfls and was hoping that would do the job, but I plan on trying out other led lights too, I read mars hydro isn't too bad either

420-magazine-mobile195264349.jpg

I cut these clones last week off the bottom of my plant, I'm ass at cloning but I want to be good at it
420-magazine-mobile2140351247.jpg

I also took this one and just shoved it in the soil hoping that would work
Any tips on cloning I'm so bad at it but I want to learn a cheap effective way of cloning w/ out using hormones

Yeah I planed on keeping the cfls around still and just adding the led, I also heard that the viaspectra light isn't good for flower so I planned on when flower rolls around add a couple of my flower cfls and was hoping that would do the job, but I plan on trying out other led lights too, I read mars hydro isn't too bad either
Vipar is fine for flower but some red can really do you some good. You can find some decent priced UFO type lights that are heavy in red. I think galaxy hydro is one. Cheap and adding 2 for flower i think you'll kill it! But mars hydro are good. I think they have an end of year special and they are sponsors so they may offer a discount

Re: Pink & purple & yellowing leaves

420-magazine-mobile195264349.jpg

I cut these clones last week off the bottom of my plant, I'm ass at cloning but I want to be good at it
420-magazine-mobile2140351247.jpg

I also took this one and just shoved it in the soil hoping that would work
Any tips on cloning I'm so bad at it but I want to learn a cheap effective way of cloning w/ out using hormones
There's a thread called - lmao cloning for dummies. I would be sure the ends in the bottle are in dark. They thrive in wet dark areas. That is how the rooting hormones know how to be realeased so they can root.

Soil works just fine be sure to mist them twice a day or more. It's not tough they do all the work they just need high humidity and to drink through their leaves until roots form.

lol I was just reading it thanks cloning seems so hard I don't know why but then again when I first started growing getting out of the seedling stage seemed impossible it will take some time but I'm sure I will figure it out
Just don't over complicate it. See if you can wrap the bottles in dark paper or brown bags. And mist them. You will surprise yourself

There's a method I learned around (thanks a bunch to whoever came up with it, happy vibes your way:love:).
Put the cuttings directly in soil, then place it in a clear plastic bag. Mist it good with water and use your breath to inflate the bag. Tie it and place it in a dimmed up place. In 2-3 days depending on the size of the bag it will start to deflate. When that happens just open the bag, mist it again and inflate it back up.
Every time I tried this I got roots on all my cuttings in 7-14 days. I remove the bag as soon as I start seeing roots coming out the bottom. Without the bag there's always a risk they might dry up, and after cloning in water bottles too I can say it takes longer then it would in soil.
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom