Pink & purple & yellowing leaves

Hey there. I just wanted to offer my 2 cents if you don't mind. :). They look much better in their new pots. I agree with the others I would urge you to get as many of the cfls going as possible regardless of their temperature output (2700k 5000k 6500k etc.) Also I highly suggest a thermometer and humidity gauge. Very cheap online and can really be of benefit to help diagnose problems :).

Lastly try to think of your lights in actual wattage as opposed to "equivalent wattage". So it sounds like you have some 40 watt and 20 watt cfls. Not actually 100 watt bulbs. It is important because cfls can yield about 0.25 grams per actual watt on average. So with 3 40 watt cfls you can expect 20 grams all said and done, and that is considered a good yield. The bulb splitters are a great start and save you money so I would reccomend a few of them and all he bulbs you can squeeze into your space. If you can get 5 of the 40 watt and 5 20 watts that puts you at 300 watts and distributes the light more evenly compared to if you only had 1 300 watt bulb.

Just some info on cfls for you. Wishing you and your plants the best,

Dabber

Thank you dabber I don't mind at all I find everyone's 2 cents helps out

I do have a temp and rh meter I'm just using it for another room right now I need to buy another.
420-magazine-mobile1209810139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1735685428.jpg

And I added more lights. I know there not enough but I'm gunna keep looking for ways to add lights

Much perkier the increase in light will make a huge difference!

Personally I'd cut it. Maybe look up picture of male plants to be 100% but it really looks like a male or hermie to me

That's for sure a ball. Which will open up and pollen will come out, that pollen can get into everything and still produce seeds years down the line. It's for sure your choice but I would get rid of it and start over with a new seed. Preferably a feminized seed from a reputable breeder. If you are unsure of what strain to choose, you can go to sponsor list and look over at some of the sites there and they're 100% safe to order from.

420-magazine-mobile1098499351.jpg

I cut him down this morning I feel kinda bad about it because this was this biggest seedling I've ever grown, but it's ok I got this other one

5000k is perfect for veg. However the plant uses a different light as it's primary source to make flowers. It uses the 2700k or 3000k range cfl's and a little of the 5000k as well

So if you plan on using the 5000k clf's as your primary light source during flowering expect the buds to be fluffy and not that dense.

5000k is perfect for veg. However the plant uses a different light as it's primary source to make flowers. It uses the 2700k or 3000k range cfl's and a little of the 5000k as well

So if you plan on using the 5000k clf's as your primary light source during flowering expect the buds to be fluffy and not that dense.

420-magazine-mobile1279896899.jpg

This is my clone in flowering right now
I have 8 of these 2700 k 60 watt lights
420-magazine-mobile302783575.jpg

On her and I plan to do the same when my seedling is ready for flower

Is 60 degrees too cold at night you think? Because sometimes it will get to 57 degrees in here at night because I'm growing in a shed outside I'm not sure if it's affecting it but it's been a week and my plant looks fine

What's the temp like in the daytime? If that gets too low I think that's going to slow them down some...

420-magazine-mobile1098499351.jpg

I cut him down this morning I feel kinda bad about it because this was this biggest seedling I've ever grown, but it's ok I got this other one
I know it's very disheartening but often males grow more vigorous in veg :(. Glad someone could second my opinion. I'm still a beginner in many ways myself, but yes 60 is too cold 68 should be the coolest for veg imo

Back
Top Bottom