Pipe or paper?

Parallax view

Being that I am a transplanted Texan living in Hawaii, I have to use a pipe, probably haven't rolled a fattie in 10 yrs. nor consumed one. Prices being what they are, a nice glass pinch pipe fits the bill out here, portable, easy to conceal, minimum amount of hold... etc. Mostly price and quantity driven however.

Whats your pleasure?? If you roll, whats your paper?? Mine was alway Glycerene papers with no glue, pain in the ass, but good taste.. random thoughts on a beautiful day!!!:smokin:

Re: Pipe or paper???

I have shitty coordination,so rolling doesn't work for me. But, if i fill and light the bowl of my little 12" bong, I'm good.

I'm not good at joint~rollin either~I leave that job 2 my wife~
she rolls really good~uses zig~zags mostly~Me~I love 2 pack
a bowl in my selection of different pipes~works 4 me~
PEACE OUT:peace:

Check this out...One of the plants I grew 4 fem. Its called The Church. All I can say is boy does this taste good in a nice big fatty. It taste of oranges, has a citrus bit to it.

easy to grow, mold restant, clones easy.

The_Church_2009.jpg

I dont think there is anything I rather do than smoke my herb, don"t sell just use share and enjoy.

The only thing about a blunt, If your smokin high grade you need 4 to 6 other people to help ya go through it....lol At least you can let it go out and relight it. I smoked some blunts when we were up in Canada.

I dont care for blunts......i dont want taste to tobacco when im smoking my herb.....bong,vap,bowl or papers.

What you could try is a rolling machine.

Enjoy the island life.

Plumpy420
Yep..Hand rolled for years, but the fingers don't work as well. A roller is a perfect joint every time. Use a hemp filter..no waste, no roach, and no stained fingers.

There is no glory in rolling a crappy joint.

Peace and 420

Get a good green leaf no tobacco taste goes good together but a bong is cool to I don't get the vape thing I used one for the first time a few months ago and I didn't feel any thing from it

for me vape first, then bowl, then joint. have to admit i'm not the best roller. for those that do smoke blunts, if you blow outward through it after you put it out, it will help keep it from tasting all skunky next time. just dont blow out too hard.

some good lookin smoke oldgrowerdude :yummy:

Vapor, pipe, joint, blunt.
I use the vapor when I travel. No smell.
Pipe when I am home before bed.
joint/blunt when I play Tiger Woods Golf on the PS3 or when I just want to chill with some music or movie.

I don't know how to roll, but I use a rolling machine and make perfect joint/blunts. I use Element paper filters and behold, the perfect smoke.

I make pipes so I would have to say pipes, but I do like a joint if I am grading a new strain to get as pure a taste as possible. I have not (Yet) smoked a blunt and Vape is good but you miss the taste. There seems to be no perfect solution.

i roll blunts every once in a while if there around about 4-5 of us that will hit it. i love rolling joints was gonna try to roll different kinds of joints now lol aka the cross joint. also cant go wrong with a pipe. depends how much i wanna feel the buzz is what i use to smoke

Back
Top Bottom