Plant dying slowly

30hz

Hi guys,
my plant has been on pot for 1,5 weeks under 80W CFLs. First it looked good but during last few days it has been more and more droopy and turned dark green. Growth has also pretty much stopped. Im helpless here, Im watering it with bottled water, ph its 6.0-6.5 and lights arent too close.

Heres my plant:
1473.jpg

2351.JPG

3302.jpg

I managed to kill one plant already, please help me here :adore:

What kind of soil are you using?

Looks like a ph problem with your soil to me.

Whats your lighting setup?
any background light in the room?
a light leak could make it grow strange like that.
Soil is crappy, "flower soil" says the package. Doesnt have much nutes. I have only crappy drop ph-tester, how can I measure soil ph with that?

Lighting setup is 2700K 15W, 3x 15W plant lamps (fixed spectrum for veg) and 11W 4000K. There are minor light leaks but lights are out during somewhere during the night so it shouldnt matter.

how can I measure soil ph with that?
you can't
Soil would be the first thing I addressed.
Look for something labeled vegetable and fruit, garden soil.
Some flower soils are very acidic, roses like high ph, so stay away from those.

There are minor light leaks but lights are out during somewhere during the night so it shouldnt matter.
When the lights are out they will grow to the leaks causing deformed growth.

you can't
Soil would be the first thing I addressed.
Look for something labeled vegetable and fruit, garden soil.
Some flower soils are very acidic, roses like high ph, so stay away from those.

When the lights are out they will grow to the leaks causing deformed growth.
Didnt know that about light leaks - thanks for informing!
I checked the soil bag - it says ph is between 5,7 and 7,2. What do you suggest me to do except block light leaks? Should I water with alcalic water? And would repotting to better soil help? I have soil ready but it has heavy nutes, is the plant ready for that? And should I prop it to help it stand?

Back
Top Bottom