Plant dying?

azaere56

These are a few photos of my 2 month old cheese plant, currently on 18/6 light cycle with cfl lighting.
I use Miracle Grow all purpose plant food. Over the last few days a few leaves have been doing this. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

IMG-20120211-00193.jpg

IMG-20120211-00191.jpg

IMG-20120211-00189.jpg

Stiff upper lip meh old china, not every body who views these threads is a plant disorder expert ...

I'll give it a go :thumb:

I'm not always correct tho & some times very wrong, just to boost ya confidence in my abilities - ya know what i'm saying, like the boats sinking & i can not swim joke ! Stiff upper lip we're british :peace:

Any way ya missing loads of importmation required to sort this stuff out... like loads of techincal details.

Read this link - How to Ask for Grow Support

And read this link, loads of pic's 'n' info on defeciencys - Some plant deficiencies

also read this link - Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Now once ya done some home work you can tell me what the problem is
:love:

Some times its about being self educated on the matter, than rather being spoon feed bullshit & wheres ya journal we're british ! some ones gotta show the americans how to grow MJ:thumb:

Might want to look at P good chance of that, may be a K on the off chance.

Miracle grow is NOT highly rated for use with MJ.

PH if known is important as adverse PH levels can feck with nutrient uptake which may cause deciencys 'n' lock out.

hi azaere56

these threads are hard to answer because so many different factors cud be causing ur problem but 1 thing i no alot of soil gardeners do is make the mistake adjusting the ph of their nutrient solution before feeding in soil by adding ph up/down to ur soil can cause the soil ph to change which causes nutrient lockout also u need to be flushin ur soil with plain water every 3/4 weeks with 3 times the amount of soil to get rid of salt build up which ur definatly goin to suffer wen vegging for such long period

Might want to look at P good chance of that, may be a K on the off chance.

Miracle grow is NOT highly rated for use with MJ.

PH if known is important as adverse PH levels can feck with nutrient uptake which may cause deciencys 'n' lock out.

also to add ive heard nuthin but bad reports about miracle grow with mj go online and check what the ph of miracle grow is idealy 6.5 for soil and if it has anything in it to keep it stable for a crop cycle i recomend canna terra professional soil if u in the uk

Back
Top Bottom