Plant Emergency Broken Stem and pics!

Homegrown Ak

So i have the plant in a veg box just to get height out of it and on top of that i have screws holding the light up. The light went left to right in the box, back corner to front corner...its a 2ft fluorescent i was using for veg and i just got my MH setup and before i could get it on, the fluoro case has little holes that allow it to slide on and off and i had a nail in the top board holding it from sliding. Then my son got in my closet and ripped it down. So half my plant is broken now and i got pics. What should i do? Take as many off as i can and begin a cloning session and see if i can salvage any of it? plz help...not only did the plant have sentimental value, but in the first week of flowering half my produce is fucking dead :\ any tips on cloning it would be great. I have absolutely no method of traveling to go grab any rooting medium or anything cause the wife has the truck at work. Only thing i have is the pot it was in...my fookin lightbulb is broken too..Im pretty pissed off at the moment but im sure ill get over it. Regardless of it sucks that i just joined and i had a decent baby growing and now its dying slowly as i look on :\

Maybe clone it into a bunch of little cups with the dirt from the big pot then gets nuts etc later(like 4½-5 hours)???

Also i apologize if this is the wrong thread for this kind of post but i couldnt find a more suitable place for it as im contemplating a cloning run.

Re: Plant Emergency Broken Stem and pics!!

Tape it up, Ive done this several times. Something will fall and hit a plant, or one thing or another. Tape it up and it should be fine. You could take some clones, but to me it would be kinda pointless. You dont know the sex of the plant yet so if it was male and you took clones from it, well then you got a bunch of uselessness in your grow area. I would take a clone, apply some clonex to the tip and root either in rockwool or soil. And start 12/12 immediately to determine sex of the plant. Once sex is determined you can switch back to veg and take more clones as it gets bigger.

i already started the 12/12 its female 100% When i moved the plant the stalk completely seperated so i have 2 part and i started clipping it up for clones already. this happened almost an hour ago so hopefully i got it in time and didnt stress kill the half that broke off. Anyway, i got em under my fluoro light at the moment and once they take root im going to go ahead and throw it under my MH. Im crossing my fingers but well see what happens.

splinter it like you would a broken bone... I would suggest two pieces of coat hanger (the wire is strong) wrapped with twist ties, you should see a difference within a week.

Back
Top Bottom