Mother plant and clone

tav

morning all. i got this mother budding plant and i'm growing a clone off it.
mother is doing 12/12 . got the clone under 24/0 light just to get it going . my main goal
is get this one up and running and put it back with mom in my tent just gotta let it grow a bit.
and do a lolly pop......took advice from a site member.
alittle experiment.

Hey what’s up Tav?

don’t think the clone will make it in time to share the flower tent with mom. Since the cutting was taken in flower it has to root first then it needs to reveg.

the clone will appear to stall out, like no real progress for several weeks, then after a while it will pop wonky single blade fan leaves up top, after a few more weeks elapse it will pop 3 bladed fan leaves up top, then eventually it will push out regular 5 bladed fans and resume growing normally from there with 1 exception… after finishing reveg it will now be considered as monster cropped and will be bushy with side branches out the wazoo.

clones don’t need strong light starting out, but they do need the long light hours to generate the hormones necessary for reveg

Hey what’s up Tav?

don’t think the clone will make it in time to share the flower tent with mom. Since the cutting was taken in flower it has to root first then it needs to reveg.

the clone will appear to stall out, like no real progress for several weeks, then after a while it will pop wonky single blade fan leaves up top, after a few more weeks elapse it will pop 3 bladed fan leaves up top, then eventually it will push out regular 5 bladed fans and resume growing normally from there with 1 exception… after
20231113_080315.jpg
finishing reveg it will now be considered as monster cropped and will be bushy with side branches out the wazoo.

clones don’t need strong light starting out, but they do need the long light hours to generate the hormones necessary for reveg
Yes...yes..it did take root and growing and had another a single seedling separated it.
Pretty dam interesting...:)
This is her.

Back
Top Bottom