Plant Pictures...

xsmokinbudx

hey all im postin these up for azaiden he wants to know is...

these looking ok they were sick a few days ago because my a/c went down and i didnt realize so they got hot and the leaves curled so i thought it was over watering as i didnt know about the a/c, so on top of being way to hot they also went without water for 3 days but a/c fixed and watered well and looking better .I wanted to know if they look ready to send in to 12/12. The big girl is 2 months old from seed and the other 2 are about 1 month from seed to. earlier in the growth stage i tied the branches of the big one down so inner sections would get more light and growth potential.

After this it started to grow alot off branches out off the other branches that were allwready there, is this a result off the tie down? befor sending it in to 12/12 i am going to tie the top down to allow better growth to the other branch ends, is this correct and if so when should i tie down? I thought about 3 days prior to 12/12?

I am going to give s.o.g a go, if i do when do i put it in and how high above the top?

Should you tie branches down during 12/12? and if so what will that result in?

I have trimmed shade leaves off a few times but i have wread a few diffrent things saying you should and some saying you shouldnt. what do you guys suggest and why?

The big question, the seeds were from someone ellses weed, allways threw his seeds in an ashtray so when he wasnt looking i grabed a few, i have never smoked the weed that they come from or seen it so does anybody have any idea of what they are? or do you have to wait till there done?

the smaller ones have dark big fat leaves with purple underneath them on the stem of the leaf, they seem to be a short plant with alot off branches for only being 6 inches tall.

pictures...
the good ones wont load i dont know why so all i got is these..

52.jpg

61.jpg

I would just like to say thank you to xsmokinbudx for posting these questions and pics for me. I had him do it because i have tried a few times and for some reason just cant seem to get it. After the pics have been aproved i would love all help from pros and newbies if they have some. I just ask please dont tell me to go here or there to read the info as i have wread quite a bit about it and some things i have found conflickting answers and some things arnt very direct answers or i get a little lost in the slang used for alot off this stuff. thank you all in advance.

Those plants look A BIT small for 1 and 2 months old. Are you providing fresh air ventilation? Are you useing any nutes yet. If not, I'd start, they've probably used up all the nutes in those small pots. It also looks like you'll need to transplant before you go to 12/12. Yes, the bushier plant is probably a result of the training you've provided. Good job man!, but you'll need to keep it up as the plant gets bigger. I think you can tie down at any point, but maybe someone w/more experience will be able to offer you better advice on that.
How tall is your largest plant, and how big are those pots? At 2 months, the bigger one might start to flower on it's own about now, so keep an eye on it. Depending on how high your grow chamber is, most people go to 12/12 when their plants are 18 inches high. S.O.G. and S.C.O.G (which is what I think you meant) are more appropriate for use w/clones. That, and SOG is done w/up to 9 clones per sq/ft. You don't want to go winding your plants through a screen untill you know what sex they are. If you want to do SOG or SCOG you could put them into 12/12 just long enough to sex them, then put a single female back into veg untill she's big enough to give you as many clones as you need. Hardhat posted a really good article about scog, but I can't remember where it is.
I don't think you can tell the strain just by looking at them now. They're pretty heavy indica, that's about all you can tell.

more pics..

72.jpg

43.jpg

13.jpg

Thanks for the advice man i apretiate it. I will take a look at that site.

I think some off the reasons they are short is the bigger one i think for the first 6 weeks i just had the light to close so it didnt have to stretch at all and i have trimmed quite a few leaves off her just to see the reactions i got from her (mad scientist experiments) I think she was buissy re growing leaves rather than tall also i have been useing newts but i think it might be a poor quality one if anyone can tell me weather it is that would be good.
its called SBB super bloom a and b its number are A: N-P-K 2.0-0-2.0 and
B: N-P-K 1.0-0.6-2.0 ok is that any good? also i was going to get hmmm i think its called tiger bloom for the 12/12, it seemed like an ok one and it was cheap as i am very broke at the moment.
If anybody knows some good ones at cheap prices id really like to hear them.

The two smaller plants are about a month old and they have lots off nodes for there size and there stems and branches are fat as hell, I have had the light away far enough that they should have stretched a bit and iv been giving them their newts and not trimming them at all but i think when there done we will find out that they are probebly ment to be a short plant (maybe not that short but hey well see ).

Ok i will post more pics in about 2 weeks after they have been in 12/12 for a week or more,.

Last night i tied alot off branches down on the big one and the top flowering stem area, this morning it was looking great with all branches allwready changeing direction towards the light and smaller branches from inside have started to grow out now they see the light.

Yeah, that might be why they look a little small for their age. Try to find an organic fert that has a higher nitrogen content for veg and early flowering. I've heard good things about supper bloom, but have never used it. And, you really should think about transplanting. If they get root bound, you're gonna have trouble.

what is root bound? I know that the bigger the pot the better because the larger and more the roots grow the bigger your plant can get but im new to the term root bound? is that were the roots start comming out the top off the soil?

no, it's just when the roots run out of room to grow, and fill in every bit of available space in the pot. If the roots can't continue to grow, they will not be able to support the plant well as it continues to try to grow. Growth will slow down considerably, and the plant will eventually die.

I can't say it enough times, fish emulsion is great for veg. It's high in nitrogen, cheap, and availible at every garden store on the planet.

Tiger Bloom works well, but I have only used it in conjuction with Bat Guano. Also, it burns easily, so start at 1 tsp. per gal. and move up to 2 tsp. per gal. once the plants are used to it. My last plants threshold was 2 tsp. per gal. or half-strength.

you messaged me just in time i was going to go buy the tiger bloom tonight but if this fish stuff is better i will try it. Does it come in a powder or liquid and if both whitch is better? also how much do you use of it? the same as the directions tell you or do you find another amount to be better?
When you say cheap how much are we talking, I dont want to sound like a cheap prick but i lost my job a month ago due to compony closing and every cent counts at the moment.

I was also wondering about blood and bone , is that good to use with ganja plants? and if so do you just mix it in the soil pryor to planting or put it on as you go?

im in the states and im not sure if you can just buy menuer hear weather it be bat,chicken or any other that works well.

Fish emulsion is like $7 for a bottle. It is best for veg. It comes in liquid form.

Tiger Bloom is good for flowering but as I said, it will burn easily if over-applied.

Cool i will give the fish stuff a go next veg but ill go with tiger bloom this flowering period. I am about to try upload a few more pics from my pc i just took them about 20 minutes ago so we will see how i go

Back
Top Bottom