My first 3 pigs growing in their sty

azaiden

Hi all this is my first try at this so i have been doing a little experamenting.
The larger one is 2 months from seed and has had newts every 2nd day but is still in veg due to the smaller one needing to play catch up.
The smaller ones are 1 month from seed , the type is unknown and i have never had the smoke from their mothers.
I think i had the light to close to the big one for about 4-6 weeks because its not very tall for age and i figured it had to do with the light being to close so it didnt have to stretch and i wanted to see what trimming the shade leafes and tieing the branches down would do to it.
2 times now i have trimmed about half the leaves off and due to this i have gooton more light in the middle aereas and its become alot bushier but i think because it had to work on growing them back its also reduced its size. The tie down really helped, because im doing it in a limited space and want as much flower on a small plant as possible, when i tied the branches down for a few weeks the light was able to get in and help more branches grow off the exsisting branches at about a rate off 2 extra branches on every branch. When going in to 12/12 i will be tieing the branches again and the top so that it evens the grow through out the plant, I also might try sea of green method but im not sure yet.

The smaller ones i havnt trimmed at all except 2 leaves off each that were huge and blocking way 2 much light.
These seem to just be a smaller plant, at 1 month they are only 8-10 inches with plenty off short branches and very very thick stems all the way through.
they allso have a very dark green leaf with purple under the bottom.

if anybody has some ideas for me to get the best yeild at the cheapest price i would appreciate it.

the room is 3x3 and 7 foot tall, it has a/c 2 intake fans with one going to the light and the other keeping the air moving in the room and 1 extake fan at the top that has a home made smell filter box on it that goes to the man hole i built above it so that all warm smelly air gets filltered off smell then goes through some cotton wool with scented oils in it so that it smells nice in my ceiling.

If anybody has comments,advice or anything ellse on the pics or the future off these pigs id be all for listening thank you and hope you enjoy

61.jpg
72.jpg

43.jpg
13.jpg

52.jpg

Did this grow live brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom