bottom_of_SKYWALKER.jpg

under view Skywalker

bottom_of_OG_KUSH.jpg

under view Og Kush

pic_of_young_new.jpg
Newborn Leaves

pic_of_nugs2.jpg

Pre 98 Bubba is what im smoking on waiting on these girls

Looking good bro!! I just popped in for a peek. I cant wait for mine get bigger and start to fill out.

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Do anyone have any suggestions on Those L.E.D lights?

I seen a lot about different ones and majority of them seem to suck. I was following that 126W Penetrator LED Full Bloom journal and almost seems as a success but I need to here from actuall members who has some in use.

I kind've just wanna use one thru the veg'n stage but I dont know if its worth the trail and era do to all those videos that compare the growth. It seems like those are very tricky lights.

Never trim your fan leaves or cut them off unless they are dead, dying or almost completely dead! They are like solar panels that creates photosynthesis, which is key in plant life! Dont ever do it!

Well I started the girls on their 12/12 sched 4 days ago..... Haven't seen any changes yet. I been feeding her some Floranova bloom 1/2 strenght, some Fox Farm big bloom 1/2 strenght, and a sample of some Humbult County's Snom Storm 3/4 strenght. I been using those quarter a gallon refillers for fresh water.

Its only the 3rd day of 12/12
early_flowering.jpg

day_3_flowing.jpg

Skywalker
skywalker4.jpg

Og Kush
og_kush3.jpg

The nutes I've been using and the well used watering materials lol
some_nutes_and_watering_tools.jpg

Now back to the waiting room to :rollit: I know you wanna see the buds and not leaves but :smokin: almost :smokin: almost she just began the flowering stage. :thanks: for stopping by :surf:

finally some baby buds.....
a_lil_bblurry.jpg

Oops let me turn the fan off lol....
lil_buds.jpg

thats better!....

You wanna see closer pictures?.....

Ok........

Here you go.....

upclose4.jpg

Damn photo crop I'll take some better ones later.

Oh no bro!.... I let a small fan fall on my kush plant... "DAMN".... It broke off a few stems and branches in one section. Luckly she didn't suffer any shock. That was a nasty f*$k up. I tried to make a clone out of one of the broken stems by using some fox farm soil and nutes "lol" It wasnt looking so hot so I trashed it. It did look like it was surviving but I rather start with a vegg'n plant instead of a flowering plant....

They been under 12/12 for a week now. I had noticed some pest on the bottom of the leaves and traveling on stems. I took care of them suckers with some anyamax or something like that. (sorry i'll go check the label then post the right name) It did what it says... Kill on contact.

They seem to be drink a gallon of fluids a day each. There planted in some 3 1/2 gallon containers. The Skywalker is 2 1/2ft tall while the Kush is Just under 2ft tall. The different in the height is due to veg'n the Skywalker a lil over 4 weeks and veg'n the Kush on the 3rd week. Im thinking of upping the nutes next wartering. Will early flushing make early color changes?

Tomorrow i'll be picking up a new strain or two. Im thinking of keeping them as mother plants and take cuttings from them to flower. Im going to be building my own flowering box soon using wood and tarping on outside and mylar on the inside. I want to make it 6ft x 10ft x8ft tall. It may or may not be hydro??? Im still choosing. My I deal is to make room for 6 nice plants.

Heres more flicks I took a few mins ago. Today is nov the 9th. Skywalker the tallest was planted from clone on sept 29, OG Kush was planted from clone on oct the 9th.
Hope you like them lol..........

I only topped 1 plant (Skywalker) heres the pic....
topped_plant1.jpg

Here's the rest of my trigger happy pictures. The topped one is on the right.
early_morning_shot.jpg

early_morning_shot2_.jpg

early_morning_shot3_.jpg

early_morning_shot4_.jpg

early_morning_shot5_.jpg

early_morning_shot6_.jpg

early_morning_shot7_.jpg

looking_good_to_me.jpg

Heres a look at my cloning attempt...
my_clone2.jpg

my_clone.jpg

my_clone3.jpg

These pictures came off of my Kush plant It wasnt by choice it was by force. I decided to toss it since I read that If you clone a plant in its flowering stage it might under go a lot of stress.

Back
Top Bottom