plant problem?

A time controller is a computerized timer that allows for 8-124 time settings and can also control usually 4-12 different systems. So you can have your lights, your auto watering system, your fans, your pumps, etc on one time controller instead of several independent timers.

Digital timers use an internal battery to power the digital front. If you continuously keep this timer plugged in, it usually is fine for a couple years before the internal battery dies. The internal battery charges when the timer is plugged in. If for whatever reason you are not using your timer, keep it plugged into an outlet to keep its battery charged. Once that battery goes bad and can no longer be charged or hold a charge the digital timer turns into a paper weight. Also, most of these only have a 7 or 8 slot memory. If you want your pump to turn on and off in 20 minute intervals, a digital timer only gets you through a couple hours. One with the black push buttons can go on and off every other button... it gives you more control and they are cheap. Just my two cents on timers... but this is what I have deduced after using many different ones.

Could you please tell me which time controller are you using? Or do you know for any good and quality digital time controller? I really need something that works, because mine is keep letting me down. Thanks

Could you please tell me which time controller are you using? Or do you know for any good and quality digital time controller? I really need something that works, because mine is keep letting me down. Thanks

Titan, Rhino, and Autopilot are the usual brands I see. You will generally spend $150 to $450 on one.

Thanks :) do you know for any controller that is adjusted for EU standards? 220v...
Because all of them you mentioned before are 120v max :(

I am in the united states, so I am not familiar with EU electronics. I thought Titan had a euro line... maybe I am mistaken. I feel like you could google something by using the google associated with your country and that would give you some results. Or, order a us product and buy a travel plug adapter? I have used them when traveling to different countries in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom