Plant remains 4 Brownies???

JohnnyBlazed

Ive tried to find this in another thread, cant find anything about it. I was just wondering if you can use all the old stems, or leaves to boil in the oil/ butter.
If so do you let them dry out first? or is fresh best? If anyone has tried this let me know. I realize you can use the leaves from trim to make hash....but what about the main stem and larger ones that most throw out??? Are these parts of the plant good for anything else....id hate to waste it if so.

you should sell the remains to little kids whom dont know theyre smoking rubbish, and of the money get some proper weed to put into your brownies
10grams should be enough for 3-4 Brownies, Holland style:adore:

The heat will extract and activate the THC from the leaves/stems the fat in the butter will absorb it and hold it. The stems, I would let dry (if fresh) before putting into the butter. Also, strain the butter once your done to get the plant material out. Needless to say you will need more leaves and stems to reach the disired potency than if you were using nothing but buds.

Also, if we are talking fresh cut plants, ALWAYS let the material dry and cure properly before cooking with it. The THC has not become fully active until all the moisure is driven out. Eating it fresh from harvest may taste good, but thats all it will do.

Thanks roor....come to think of it........i didnt even think of the THC level being lower without proper curing. Sad thing is, i put the trimmings in the freezer last night, since i did not know what to do with em. Will this ruin it?

Okay......so all the trim is dry.....im gonna attempt to make Cannabutter with......2/3 ounce of stems, 1/2 oz of dried trim, and 1/4 of Bud....what do you think??? I'll post results tommorrow.

JohnnyBlazed said:
Okay......so all the trim is dry.....im gonna attempt to make Cannabutter with......2/3 ounce of stems, 1/2 oz of dried trim, and 1/4 of Bud....what do you think??? I'll post results tommorrow.

Obviosly using 1/4 of buds will be the most potent. But cannabutter is a great way to make use of all that trim and stem. Why not save the buds and throw in the scrap?

On a side note, I made brownies one time with about 1/4 oz off of a fresly harvested plant. Consuming them resulted in no effect because it was not properly cured. Live and learn.

Ok.....i am cooking the butter.....it looks really cool, kinda smells like spinach.....or maybe because im high. Anyhow im making oatmeal cookies from scratch. Got it out of a baking book from my old culinary school. Ill post back tommorrow.:peace:

Cookies were awsome.....tasting that is. They didnt fuck us up too bad.....only for about 30 minutes little body high. Anyhow......guess ill use more bud next time.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom