Plant stopped growing

AndrewBeg

420 Member
Hello community, i need your help. My plant stopped growing, last week the temperature was low.. And i guess she stagnates.. Now the sun is up, the weather is like 27°C and the buds are slowwwly recovering.. My question is.. Is there any nutrients that helps the plant to recover fast.. Or something like this..sorry for my bad english, i wish you a great day.
Snapchat-819811039.jpg
Snapchat-271098190.jpg

Yes, feed your plant seaweed.. great stuff....great for temperature swings, Hot days and cold...... I don't think your plant has stopped growing though lol....

Yes, feed your plant seeweed.. great stuff....great for temperature swings, Hot days and cold...... I don't think your plant has stopped growing though lol....

Thank you.. I think she stopped growing cause the pistils are like that for about 2-3 weeks.. And some of them are going brown..that makes me think she stagnates or something..

Any other plants around? Could have been pollinated? Check for any Male bits, on it...

Any other plants around? Could have been pollinated? Check for any Male bits, on it...

Just one indica plant but she is very small and she is feminized. That seeweed nutrients exists in shops? Or should i go and look for them somewhere in water?

Yes, very common plant feed in garden nursery's, hydro shops or wherever gardening products are sold...
Id look over your plant and see if it's self pollinated...

Looking for something that looks like this... If there, it'll be opened now, look like a little dried flower..

IMG_530111
That's a male plant but look to see if yours is intersexed...

Pests might be the reason for no growth in plants. make sure you have sprayed the plants with some pesticides, that may not harm the food but it will affect the pest only. One can also take some help from exterminator Brooklyn to get rid of these pesky pests.

Nope, not the pests.. I guess the sun might be a problem, the plant is 6 feet tall and still growing but te pistils is very few

Is it an autoflower or photoperiod ?
What variety is it ?
It looks fine to me, looks a good colour, no signs of any deficiency, it may just need more time to grow those buds.
Even if it is in soil I would give it some basic nutrients, just a simple feed of tomato feed once a week will help it grow a bit quicker. Or something from your local grow shop if you want to spend a bit more ;-)

I'm sure it will pick up fine.

Peace

It looks fine to me, looks a good colour, no signs of any deficiency, it may just need more time to grow those buds.
Even if it is in soil I would give it some basic nutrients, just a simple feed of tomato feed once a week will help it grow a bit quicker. Or something from your local grow shop if you want to spend a bit more ;-)

I'm sure it will pick up fine.
Agree....

So that's the thing, a friend gave me the seed, he just sayed "Take this seed you will be very happy" so is a sativa, not autoflower so i'm going to say that is photoperiod.. And i buy Plagron Alga bloom, now she's bigger than me (my height 185cm).. But still no buds.. I hope that she will recover.. Im afraid of revegging.. I will put some photos, thank your for your answers.

Wish you a great day, Peace!
Snapchat-1583791481.jpg
Snapchat-1454683047.jpg

So that's the thing, a friend gave me the seed, he just sayed "Take this seed you will be very happy" so is a sativa, not autoflower so i'm going to say that is photoperiod.. And i buy Plagron Alga bloom, now she's bigger than me (my height 185cm).. But still no buds.. I hope that she will recover.. Im afraid of revegging.. I will put some photos, thank your for your answers.

Wish you a great day, Peace!
Snapchat-1583791481.jpg
Snapchat-1454683047.jpg
Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom