Stopped growing

MADK

420 Member
My seedlings sprouted about 2 inches and then just stopped growing. This is an auto flower that is being grown outside. Thnks help in Buckeye Nation

20220602_105152.jpg

20220602_105058.jpg

yeah,could let it dry out, but i would totally get a different soil. IF your havin this issue now, it will be like this for the entire life cycle of the plant. be better off with a couple shovel full of dirt from outside.

What are you feeding her? A 1-month old autoflower is 1/3 through its life cycle and should be fed accordingly.

Lead poisoning from the pencil
:)No 'lead" as in the heavy metal in a pencil. Nor any "Led" as in Led Zepplin in there either.;).

My seedlings sprouted about 2 inches and then just stopped growing. This is an auto flower that is being grown outside.
While it seems to be a common event for some auto-flowers to seem to stop growing for awhile when they are about 2 weeks old it is not normal for them to stop growing for almost a month.

Is this a soil you mixed up yourself or something you bought at a store. People are mentioning how wet it looks and the amount of wood chips. Right now I see at least 5 other plants sprouting across the top of that soil.

:)No 'lead" as in the heavy metal in a pencil. Nor any "Led" as in Led Zepplin in there either.;).

While it seems to be a common event for some auto-flowers to seem to stop growing for awhile when they are about 2 weeks old it is not normal for them to stop growing for almost a month.

Is this a soil you mixed up yourself or something you bought at a store. People are mentioning how wet it looks and the amount of wood chips. Right now I see at least 5 other plants sprouting across the top of that soil.
It was top soil bought at a green house. I have started a seed I found in my medical Marijuana. It's growing but stying
very tiny. I wonder what causes the toy size plant?

I wonder what causes the toy size plant?

autos have a tendency to build root system first before you see it move on top.

Hey @MADK, check out our sponsor Herbie's page on Ohio...

Get some good seed and some good soil and you'll be off and running... I mean growing. 🤣

A good soil is Fox Farm Ocean Forest or Happy Frog, and Fox Farm also has liquid ferts which you will need. You can probably find these products at Home Depot, Lowes, or ACE Hardware.

Back
Top Bottom