Plants are dying. Please Help!

SLOW DOWN, dont panic, and think! The plants were green, and lush, all was good, so the soil was fine, stop trying to micro manage, and over analyze this! The plants were rocking and now they're sucking I get it, but think it enviromental, not institutional. In other words brother I bet you take a loupe (15x) Magnification and you will see Spider Mites dancing across the underside of your oldest fan leaves (if any are left, leaves that is) these bastards are the bane of any Marijuana growers existence and I would bet $5 that may be your problem. If it is go get some SNS-217 and get back to lush green growth killing the bastards that are eating your plants

The first sentence really sums it up! more often than not we do more damage trying to fix problems by overreacting. The plant will do everything it can to survive and has in the wild for what? millions of years maybe? Plants don't usually just die, we kill them...

:Namaste:

The first sentence really sums it up! more often than not we do more damage trying to fix problems by overreacting. The plant will do everything it can to survive and has in the wild for what? millions of years maybe? Plants don't usually just die, we kill them...

can't stress this enough, whenever I have an issue with my plants, I give them nothing but plain water in the right ph range and every problem has fixed itself by doing this. The only way this won't work is if your plant is already dead

can't stress this enough, whenever I have an issue with my plants, I give them nothing but plain water in the right ph range and every problem has fixed itself by doing this. The only way this won't work is if your plant is already dead

You are excatly right. Until you added the bit about ph. My tap water is ph a 7.75. My leaves are a brilliant dark green. My buds are BIG and Bountiful. If we go back and read his posts THIS IS NOT A PH ISSUE, in the sense that you are speaking off. He has tried to adjust his ph and look what happened to his plants. I am telling you that if he QUITS screwing with his ph, his plants will be fine. I realize I do not have street cred here. However I do know how to grow and I would put my buds up against anyones.

hahaha so pretty much everyone is tell me different things, and like someone said, its worse to keep doing stuff so before i do anything i wanna make sure it will be worth it. Final say on what i should do? Just do tap water? Resoil? since my soil ph is prob fucked up, comes out to about or below 6?

If people agree, and like, what someone says after this, I will go ahead and do it. I dont wanna do something that will fuck it up even worse. So far i have just flushed it, thats it, and now im letting it dry for a while.

hahaha so pretty much everyone is tell me different things, and like someone said, its worse to keep doing stuff so before i do anything i wanna make sure it will be worth it. Final say on what i should do? Just do tap water? Resoil? since my soil ph is prob fucked up, comes out to about or below 6?

If people agree, and like, what someone says after this, I will go ahead and do it. I dont wanna do something that will fuck it up even worse. So far i have just flushed it, thats it, and now im letting it dry for a while.

You already followed my recommendation by flushing them... I still think they would benefit from some tea for the bennificials, but other than that I would do nothing except water and see how they respond...

Sorry man. I am really just trying to save you the headaches' that I went through. I will see if I can find some of my old "ph'd" plants pics.(lol) You can see what my flowers look like now in my Gallery. Just give me a bit to search my archived files. But you are right the decision now and as always is yours. You are are the Captain of this Ship, advisors are nothing more than your first mates, trying to give you the best advice they can.

K kool, ill keep everything away from it from now, just water it normally . Should i resoil it now or wait to see and if it gets worse then resoil?

I think waiting and letting things settle down a bit as Frattdogg advised is right on. The damaged leaves most likely will not heal. So you will want to focus your attention on the new growth.

Look at that found a few of them right off.

003735.JPG

002777.JPG

001748.JPG

As you can see these plants are suffering from lock out due to a ph issue.
:peace:

Ya your second picture is what my other two plants are experiencing. That just a matter of flushing, correct?

Here is a picture of one of those two plants. Its not doing bad, only a few brown spots like the ones you showed

Suggestions?

2011-12-14_23_32_08.jpg

2011-12-14_23_33_18.jpg

When you transplant go get yourself some good soil and add nothing more to it for like 6 weeks. Finish them without additives...you will be happy upon transplant and be careful to not water them too much.

You already followed my recommendation by flushing them... I still think they would benefit from some tea for the bennificials, but other than that I would do nothing except water and see how they respond...

I agree here. I would get some worm castings tea (it ain't cheap) and I would spray it onto them (dilute it a bit). I would chill and watch those babies rebound like crazy over the next 3 weeks. Learn from this my man it won't be the last time your little girls are reaching out for help. Never grow without your emergency room set up in advance lol. If you want to run with the big dogs then your going to get hit by some big dogs. Seriously do what mother nature does and father time will bring chris kringle in right on time. :thumb:

BTW I have heard (have not tried it) that a bit of urine mixed with some good water will help the nitrogen levels. Your leaves are not burned they are deficient not loaded up. Dont put to much in or your grow will draw vermin. it is just enough to feed them

Hey guys, I just wanted to update you guys on my plants and thank you for all the help! Plants are doing awesome! really good for my stealth grow!

2011-12-22_15_10_35.jpg

2011-12-22_15_10_12.jpg
2011-12-22_15_09_26.jpg
2011-12-22_15_09_09.jpg
2011-12-22_15_08_50.jpg
2011-12-22_15_08_21.jpg

Sorry to see your plants are sick. Here is a link that answers many questions about growing. How to Grow Marijuana

At this point I don't know if your plants can be saved. If they were mine i would give them a good flush with R/O filtered water.
Can you please help me figure out what am I doing wrong my seedlings keep dying and damping off turning pink like shown in photo

Attachments

• IMG_20200502_230159.jpg
    IMG_20200502_230159.jpg
    913.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200502_230052.jpg
    IMG_20200502_230052.jpg
    762.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200502_230040.jpg
    IMG_20200502_230040.jpg
    969.5 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom