Plants never sprouted

Pharmgrower1

420 Member
I Recently germinated and planted 5 northern lights feminized seeds. everything seemed perfect but now after a week I only have one sprout. They are all in my tent under the light at 70-74 degrees Fahrenheit the one sprout seems to be doing great. just curious if anyone thinks I should give up on the others or just let them sit in there and pray. I have the room in the tent so they arent taking needed space. This morning I did place mini green house hoods over the non sprouted plants in hopes that maybe the extra heat and humidity retained by them would somehow make them sprout. Thanks for any and all advice.

Hello , i would give them a few more days , but more details as to what you are growing in would be nice - more info plz

Yea for sure, I’ve got them in just a straight organic soil medium right now. So I kniw they aren’t getting neut burn or anything like that I wouldn’t think. I know a lot of guys say to plant in coco cor then transplant into an organic medium like what fox farm offers. I’ve just never had this happen.

Back
Top Bottom