Plants not growing, help

The bloom food is what helps with bigger flowers.
You can still use fertilizer tea made from things, just have to change ingredients slightly for flower.
In veg they like more N-k with little p
In flower they lie more P-k with little n.
update for 05/18/2020, just checking to see if everything is alright? sorry to bother you.
i put them in a pot because a friend of mind said that the ground is no good, and that it lacks nutrients.
curious on how much i should feed them though, and still no new growth of leaves, which leaves me wondering if its ever going to get back to the vegetative growth.

thanks.

update for 05/18/2020, just checking to see if everything is alright? sorry to bother you.
i put them in a pot because a friend of mind said that the ground is no good, and that it lacks nutrients.
curious on how much i should feed them though, and still no new growth of leaves, which leaves me wondering if its ever going to get back to the vegetative growth.

thanks.
Hiya thc, bit of a shame you took it out of the ground, while the clay is not ideal, I think it would of been alright,imo.
As long as it's healthy.
The change from ground to pot will stunt it again while it recovers, may only be days, might be longer.
If it's still flowering, then feed the plant flower food. I usually feed every time i water, but i let my plants dry out between watering.
Hope you're well.

Hiya thc, bit of a shame you took it out of the ground, while the clay is not ideal, I think it would of been alright,imo.
As long as it's healthy.
The change from ground to pot will stunt it again while it recovers, may only be days, might be longer.
If it's still flowering, then feed the plant flower food. I usually feed every time i water, but i let my plants dry out between watering.
Hope you're well.
hello! hope youre well too. i feed once every two waterings. i got a white widow auto and im germinating it now.
ive done some research and apparently autos like to be in their final pot size when growing. no leaf growth for my other ones though. but in order for it to reveg it has to be on a long light cycle right? im only a beginner and i just want to make this work.
tell me if im doing something wrong.

thanks.

hello! hope youre well too. i feed once every two waterings. i got a white widow auto and im germinating it now.
ive done some research and apparently autos like to be in their final pot size when growing. no leaf growth for my other ones though. but in order for it to reveg it has to be on a long light cycle right? im only a beginner and i just want to make this work.
tell me if im doing something wrong.

thanks.
Nice, the white widow smoke is awsome, the widow auto plants are good for the outdoor.
Everything you say is correct, long light period will make a plant veg, but the sun now is plenty of hours to make veg.
The water/feeding sounds good to me, just let it dry out inbetween.

Good luck with the widow, exciting.

Where's the pics? Any updates? Sorry.i have been following along. :)
hello, sorry, ive been busy. there is some new leaf growth so im very glad. still sticking to feeding every other waterings, but overall i must say im very happy with how its turning out. more than happy to be honest.
i will send pictures soon, ive just been busy with my personal life in terms of work etc.
when i get a chance ill send pictures asap.
but growth is looking very nice. and im very happy with it and couldnt be more satisfied :)

thanks.

hello, sorry, ive been busy. there is some new leaf growth so im very glad. still sticking to feeding every other waterings, but overall i must say im very happy with how its turning out. more than happy to be honest.
i will send pictures soon, ive just been busy with my personal life in terms of work etc.
when i get a chance ill send pictures asap.
but growth is looking very nice. and im very happy with it and couldnt be more satisfied :)

thanks.
That's great news thc, the hard work paying off.:thumb:

Attachments

• FC169709-919E-4928-AA64-B4322B3690A3.jpeg
    FC169709-919E-4928-AA64-B4322B3690A3.jpeg
    1,021.3 KB · Views: 60
  • FEECAC7B-BDEA-4C6E-A2DC-52161B94FBB1.jpeg
    FEECAC7B-BDEA-4C6E-A2DC-52161B94FBB1.jpeg
    809.5 KB · Views: 60
Yeah, they're loving the sunshine, where they went to flower they look very bushy.
hello, sorry for the long wait, i truly apologize, i was busy with work and other personal matters.
anyway, here’s an update for 6/7/2020
there has been some very very very nice growth, i am more than satisfied its doing okay, it has been raining these last couple of days so i haven’t watered much. but overall i’m very pleased.
here are some pictures, also, there has been some yellowing on the leaves so does that mean i have to up the strength of the feed?
thanks.

Attachments

• B7FDAC24-51AF-48A9-A677-26010E778CA3.jpeg
    B7FDAC24-51AF-48A9-A677-26010E778CA3.jpeg
    675.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 5DCD0300-7023-4B56-8F22-04FF5A353455.jpeg
    5DCD0300-7023-4B56-8F22-04FF5A353455.jpeg
    735.2 KB · Views: 48
Hiya thc, good to hear from you.
The plants have definitely gone back to veg, I can see the single leaves.
Now it's back to growing , it'll need more nitrogen again. Usually yellowing leaves at the bottom means it needs more nitrogen in the food.

Now it's back to growing , it'll need more nitrogen again. Usually yellowing leaves at the bottom means it needs more nitrogen in the food.
alright, ill feed it more nitrogen, im glad its doing okay now, and good to hear from you too!
thanks.

alright, ill feed it more nitrogen, im glad its doing okay now, and good to hear from you too!
thanks.
hello, update for 6/162020, some nice new growth. although there is still some yellowing on the leaves, so i raised the dosage for the nutrients and now i think im getting a nutrient burn? any advice is appreciated, sorry for the long wait because i just started working again, so i haven’t been able to have the time to properly care for them, so it’s completely my fault for the way they unfortunately turned out. once again any advice is highly appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• 97C25434-9E8F-47F7-B27F-D720477B9791.jpeg
    97C25434-9E8F-47F7-B27F-D720477B9791.jpeg
    744.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 5D0D8811-B25C-4476-9E98-796BB0F1D47D.jpeg
    5D0D8811-B25C-4476-9E98-796BB0F1D47D.jpeg
    759.2 KB · Views: 48
hello! long time no see, i have a little update, for july 2020, i have good news and bad news, bad news is i haven’t paid much attention to my plants, i did the occasional feeding and watering, and in the end i had to have my friend take care of them, i told him what to do and how to feed them, now because of this current situation i haven’t got around to visit him to check on how they are doing, keep in mind he’s never grown before, long story short, i gave him my plants, told him what to do, and i visited around one month later and they grew vastly i must say, but there are all sorts of markings on the leaves and it looked like buds were growing but they turned all dry and yellow and crispy and appeared like they have been fried, i don’t know how it happened, but i think it’s because of the seasons where the plant was still flowering but went to veg so it had to take all the energy out of the buds hence why they looked dry and crispy, they were completely yellow, i wouldn’t think it’s rot but i don’t know, so what i did is i harvested the plants with buds that still looked okay and harvestable (if that’s even a word) and they are drying now, i have two extra plants at his place that appear to be doing fine, but still have markings on the leaves, i don’t know if it’s a deficiency or light/heat stress, my guess is it’s a deficiency, i’m sorry for not keeping you guys up to date because it’s been a busy last couple of months for me, how are your autos doing btw? anyway, here is a picture, of a leaf of one of the plants at his place, let me know what you think! thanks.

Attachments

• C1EA9BE6-61BD-4452-A83F-09230FEB6E12.png
    C1EA9BE6-61BD-4452-A83F-09230FEB6E12.png
    4 MB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom