Plants not growing, help

I used to follow a chap on here that grew in desert conditions, when it was hot and the plants were BIG they needed a drink everyday.
It's all about conditions, these plants are used to dry arid places where in the wild it doesn't rain very much, so it's a bit trying to replicate that.
Now myself in the UK and yourself in the lowlands have a much different climate, heck you are even underwater, so the water table is higher.
If your plant was big and there was a prolonged drought, then yes you would have to water regularly.
alright. yeah i figured the same, i just wanted to make sure so i dont mess up. thank you, ill stop bothering you with my questions now.
have a great rest of your day.
thank you

No worries thc, its not bothering me,its cool to talk.
I have 3 new plants, just seedlings, I've not watered them for a week, not touched them, they may not get a watering for another couple of days, these plants need very little water to grow when young, hemp a super crop, you used to even be able to pay tax with hemp. Good ecology, best efficiant growth crop on the planet.can be used for oil,plastic,food, clothes, fuel for cars.
I think it was the Dutch that came up with the word canvus* for painting on like paper.

20200504_185734.jpg

My little dark devil auto, 6 days old.

No worries thc, its not bothering me,its cool to talk.
I have 3 new plants, just seedlings, I've not watered them for a week, not touched them, they may not get a watering for another couple of days, these plants need very little water to grow when young, hemp a super crop, you used to even be able to pay tax with hemp. Good ecology, best efficiant growth crop on the planet.can be used for oil,plastic,food, clothes, fuel for cars.
I think it was the Dutch that came up with the word canvus* for painting on like paper.
lol i wouldnt be sure. we sure do love cannabis though, thats all i know. glad to know your seedlings are okay. as i am dutch i like to smoke a ton of weed. until it punctured a hole in my wallet lol. and then i decided to come up with growing my own plants. a cheaper alternative i guess. and my mother suffers from arthritis so i reckon i could save her some money too.
your plants look nice. i just hope mine turn out fine.

lol i wouldnt be sure. we sure do love cannabis though, thats all i know. glad to know your seedlings are okay. as i am dutch i like to smoke a ton of weed. until it punctured a hole in my wallet lol. and then i decided to come up with growing my own plants. a cheaper alternative i guess. and my mother suffers from arthritis so i reckon i could save her some money too.
your plants look nice. i just hope mine turn out fine.
It does make much more financial sense to grow your own, if I didn't grow I couldn't afford to get smoke all the time.
Took me a few years to build up the equipment, but now I do a little flower tent in the winter and 3 autos in the summer sun. With this little set up I only have to buy about 1.5oz a year and I smoke alot also.
Now that you're more experienced it will become easier with better results.
You now have a empty plant pot, why don't you pick up an auto seed? It's the perfect time of the year to start one. You know what you're doing now.

It does make much more financial sense to grow your own, if I didn't grow I couldn't afford to get smoke all the time.
Took me a few years to build up the equipment, but now I do a little flower tent in the winter and 3 autos in the summer sun. With this little set up I only have to buy about 1.5oz a year and I smoke alot also.
Now that you're more experienced it will become easier with better results.
You now have a empty plant pot, why don't you pick up an auto seed? It's the perfect time of the year to start one. You know what you're doing now.
thank you, ill see if i can get an autoflower seed. seems like a good idea i think.
how much bud do you reckon i can get from my two plants if i dont mess up (which i most likely will)
i appreciate the help, hopefully all of this will turn out okay.
thanks.

thank you, ill see if i can get an autoflower seed. seems like a good idea i think.
how much bud do you reckon i can get from my two plants if i dont mess up (which i most likely will)
i appreciate the help, hopefully all of this will turn out okay.
thanks.
It really depends on the weather, so you can't say how much for outside until later. Inside growing under lights you can make an estimate with a bit of confidence and even set targets based on enviroment .
Outside is a bit of a gamble.

If you can get a auto flower seed, it's definitely worth it. Double your chances and now is the right time.
If you plant a auto in the next week or two it will have time to flower before the cold autumn weather comes.

It really depends on the weather, so you can't say how much for outside until later. Inside growing under lights you can make an estimate with a bit of confidence and even set targets based on enviroment .
Outside is a bit of a gamble.

If you can get a auto flower seed, it's definitely worth it. Double your chances and now is the right time.
If you plant a auto in the next week or two it will have time to flower before the cold autumn weather comes.
i understand, yeah i’ll try and get an auto,
plant growth right now is looking kind of slow, i don’t know, maybe i’m just impatient lol.
thank you for giving me the advice. i really appreciate it.
ill try and see if i can get an autoflower.

thanks.

i understand, yeah i’ll try and get an auto,
plant growth right now is looking kind of slow, i don’t know, maybe i’m just impatient lol.
thank you for giving me the advice. i really appreciate it.
ill try and see if i can get an autoflower.

thanks.
Yeah , patience is important, we are just about to enter the most productive time between now and the end of August.

Don't forget, if your plant started flowering and now returns to veg it can slow the growing for a week or two. They will grow in the next couple of months.

If you apply what you've learnt to a new auto plant, I think you will be suprised at the better results you get.

Yeah , patience is important, we are just about to enter the most productive time between now and the end of August.

Don't forget, if your plant started flowering and now returns to veg it can slow the growing for a week or two. They will grow in the next couple of months.

If you apply what you've learnt to a new auto plant, I think you will be suprised at the better results you get.
alright, i’ll see, thank you!

update for 05/11/2020
i think there is no way to get my plants to reveg, they’re growing trichomes now. should i just be ready for harvest. and how long should i wait to harvest them?

any advice is appreciated

thanks.

Attachments

• 4BC1F45C-66D7-47FA-BF8A-876CF780FD7E.jpeg
    4BC1F45C-66D7-47FA-BF8A-876CF780FD7E.jpeg
    547.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 5197F82D-8F3C-4A8D-BAFB-8CFD6BB99F43.jpeg
    5197F82D-8F3C-4A8D-BAFB-8CFD6BB99F43.jpeg
    499.9 KB · Views: 60
  • BB76747C-86A1-4EB0-92BF-A6622F46E290.jpeg
    BB76747C-86A1-4EB0-92BF-A6622F46E290.jpeg
    512.9 KB · Views: 54
update for 05/11/2020
i think there is no way to get my plants to reveg, they’re growing trichomes now. should i just be ready for harvest. and how long should i wait to harvest them?

any advice is appreciated

thanks.
Hey thc,
Yeah looks like they're determined to flower, flowering usually 8-10 weeks.if they keep going.

thats sad to hear, i hope they go back to the vegetative stage. anything i can do to make sure of it?
thank you for the help!

thanks.
Not really, if it's gonna flower when there's this much sun hours, not much else you can do.
There's still the possibility it was a mixed up seed and it's an auto,either way, if she gonna flower , she's made her mind up.

There's still time to plant another seed, photo or auto.

Not really, if it's gonna flower when there's this much sun hours, not much else you can do.
There's still the possibility it was a mixed up seed and it's an auto,either way, if she gonna flower , she's made her mind up.

There's still time to plant another seed, photo or auto.
thats sad, i wish i could get it to grow again but i guess its gonna flower now.
will the size of the bud increase now that its flowering?
im concerned about the light hours. do i just leave it outside and will it flower? or do i take it inside when its going to turn dark?

thanks.

thats sad, i wish i could get it to grow again but i guess its gonna flower now.
will the size of the bud increase now that its flowering?
im concerned about the light hours. do i just leave it outside and will it flower? or do i take it inside when its going to turn dark?

thanks.
I'd leave it outside now, the only thing that can happen is it'll carry on flowering or go back to veg, either way the leaving it in the sun will be best.
If It continues to flower , then yes the buds will get alot bigger.

When plants flower they change their food requirements a little, that's why you get specific nutrients for veg and flower.
I don't know if you have specific flower nutes, but will help with fatter buds.

I'd leave it outside now, the only thing that can happen is it'll carry on flowering or go back to veg, either way the leaving it in the sun will be best.
If It continues to flower , then yes the buds will get alot bigger.

When plants flower they change their food requirements a little, that's why you get specific nutrients for veg and flower.
I don't know if you have specific flower nutes, but will help with fatter buds.
so i think its best to wait and see what happens. and no, i dont have any flower nutrients sadly. is this necessary? or can i just cut down on feeding? but if its absolutely mandatory ill get some.
thank you for the help!

thanks.

so i think its best to wait and see what happens. and no, i dont have any flower nutrients sadly. is this necessary? or can i just cut down on feeding? but if its absolutely mandatory ill get some.
thank you for the help!

thanks.
The bloom food is what helps with bigger flowers.
You can still use fertilizer tea made from things, just have to change ingredients slightly for flower.
In veg they like more N-k with little p
In flower they lie more P-k with little n.

The bloom food is what helps with bigger flowers.
You can still use fertilizer tea made from things, just have to change ingredients slightly for flower.
In veg they like more N-k with little p
In flower they lie more P-k with little n.
hello, i have a question. i was wondering how often should i feed? i looked it up online and it had mixed comments where one was saying ''feed every 1 or 2 waterings' and the other is saying feed 1-2 times a week. how often do you think i should feed? and what is a good indicator on knowing when to feed?

thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom