Plants problem help

terran05

Hello
I got 2 autos 3 weeks old . There are under 1X85w 1X65w cfl 6500k and 2x 32w cfl 2700k. They are in organic soil with a some perlite. Yesterday i started feeding them with biogrow 2ml andi now i find them looking like this. What to do ?

so i think i got the problem. Yesterday i killed 2 of my plants because the grow space was to small and they where getting too big . So with the last 2 i put them closer to the lights but it was a mistake (also my last grow f-up because of heath , i mess with the timer and they where 2 250w hps in a small tent with no ventilation for 3 days running 24/24.lucky didnt burn the house down. after harvest i tried to smoke them but didnt fell anything :X)
now i lowered them and added a vent . will put updates tomorrow.

i think they got worste . the leaves keep going up . temps are 27 celsius and the plants are not near the light to cause stress . I looked for this problem but i never seen it on other grows ever.

you have some nute burn there , maybe give them a flush out , use 3 times the water as the size of your pot , then start on half strength nutes try get temps to 20/24 or so , some starins hate temps being up a bit

Ok , just did this with ph balanced watter and this happened :x . so angry want to chop them

Ok , just did this with ph balanced watter and this happened :x . so angry want to chop them

Now now, let's not be rash......
Apart from the reaching for the sky thing, they look healthy.
Conradino reckons that the gravitational pull generated by a
Full moon takes water and nutes right to the top of the plant.".....
Or is it hokum? :rofl:

Anyway don't chop them, autos are divas but once you dial in their foibles, they are easy. :goodjob:

You definitely burnt then, cause your tips are yellowing at the top. Leaning to the light might be due to low humidity and too much heat on the other hand. From time to time it also happens that you just get a dud, weak pheno. Try working on these issues. Good luck.

I have never seen them "reach" for the lights quite like this, but your first pics looked good. When I start moving my LEDs closer to the younger plants, they all seem to "reach" for the light. Just be careful not to get the lights too close. When I used CFLs, I had the lights very close and they had an explosive 12 hr growth spurt. They grew right into the CFL and burned the heck out of those leaves. :peace:

Ok it's trying to release water people that's why it's pointing so straight up let that soil dry way out. Almost wilting.

Seriously it's too wet period even before the flush.

This is what I would do exactly
Not water till plant is wilting Damn near
Then just water at 6.8ph regular feeding not flush.

If after three waterings so roughly 2.5 weeks it should be a ok.

Ok it's trying to release water people that's why it's pointing so straight up let that soil dry way out. Almost wilting.

Seriously it's too wet period even before the flush.

This is what I would do exactly
Not water till plant is wilting Damn near
Then just water at 6.8ph regular feeding not flush.

If after three waterings so roughly 2.5 weeks it should be a ok.

Thanks Dutty. I never realized that was what the "reaching" was about. I live to learn. ;)

If you can find some Richard Simmons work out videos for it to watch it may sweat it out quicker. Just keep the rh around 60% kinda on the low side for veg till its dry. Good airflow will help as well.

Back
Top Bottom