Plants problem help

the soil was bone dry , the water poured very fast in the pots . im not at home to check the plants but il put updates tomorrow .
thanks for the replays guys !!!

Something goes wrong with their hormones. I dated a female one. Crazy competitive too. Put two of them in a room together and they will rip each other's heads off in a second

so finally they recovered .... last night i kick up the fans + more water + sprays the leaves with water and in the morning they were like new.
Still confused about the nutes . Do i need to add nutrients if the plants are doing ok and show no sign of nutrient deficiency ? (or not adding nutrient will slow growth rate even if plants are looking good ?). The plants where sitting in high quality organic soil , and being auto-flower i think they are not that hungry for nutrients.
Also one plant i transplanted in a bigger pot and is like 30% smaller than the one that stayed in the original pot . why ????? it supposed to grow bigger . or will get much bigger in flowering stage ?

The tips show burn. No water till dry. Then just ph'd water at 6.8.

Once there's no sign of burn apply nutes probably 2 weeks. People tend to overfeed

Looks better I bet it was locked up and the flush helped. Continue to keep proper soil moisture

Hello terran05, since all the hoopla started after you first fed them, I am going to say feed them yes (cos your soil has been flushed repeatedly) but with autos always start the nutes at quarter strength of whatever is stated on the bottle/feeding schedule. If the plant likes it you can then increase it to half and full strength if she will have it. They look good and the plant in the bigger pot has still got plenty of time to play catch up......

so finally they recovered .... last night i kick up the fans + more water + sprays the leaves with water and in the morning they were like new.
Still confused about the nutes . Do i need to add nutrients if the plants are doing ok and show no sign of nutrient deficiency ? (or not adding nutrient will slow growth rate even if plants are looking good ?). The plants where sitting in high quality organic soil , and being auto-flower i think they are not that hungry for nutrients.

So I'll try to break it down for you the easy way. Normal soil, on which nothing serious ever grew, which means heavy sucking crop, if has the right structure and was weathered or broken down in another way, will usually have enough nutrients to carry your plants 2-3 seasons :) And that means than any store-bought soil, which is loaded with nutrients, even if it's organic, has already too much. With your plant for example you started with heavy nitrogen/potassium load as I figure from the color of your leaves and poor waxiness, which means you should be actually giving nothing but water for the whole cycle, and maybe supplement some iron-magnesium-calcium-manganese-zinc. Also adding ferts like that will result in really poor quality bud, cause plant will have salt level pushed to the maximum when harvested, and I guarantee you that you're not gonna like it. Especially too much nitrogen and phosphorus will give you harsh or grassy or salty or metallic taste, and you won't flush it from your budz unfortunately, although ammonia form of nitrogen can be easily flushed out from the medium, but phosphorus and potassium as cations will hold onto it :) Think twice before adding ANYTHING!

This is a healthy plant in veg by the way :)

029207.jpg
028233.jpg

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom