Plants r dying? time to harvest?

bmo420

Hey so my girls have just started to change from white to orange pistils, 60 days flowering tomorrow, I have been checking trichs and think they r mostly cloudy, I would like to leave them till they r amber but I am moving in 16 days, and they look like they are dying. Most of the leaves r yellowing and drying up, should I leave them as long as possible? Or should I cut them down. I have not seen much change in the last while.. Although the hairs have started to orange earlier this week..would I get a better outcome if I leave them for another 9 days?

pics would help.

what have you done to address this so far? The plant is sort of dieing. Her life's goal was to flower, and she's about done. She's tried as hard as she can to make seeds, and will eventually give up. If you've been feeding a lot of nutes, you might be burning her too. Without pictures it's hard to say how done she is, but it sounds like you might want to start flushing now if you haven't started already. Just give her water until you're finally ready to harvest. Good luck!

I have been giving only water for awhile, maybe the last week or 2..the buds all look nice but the leaves have gone to shit.. Sorry pics aren't avaiable right now :p

Back
Top Bottom