Plants too close to LED but not burning

Sangmang

Tops of plants(3rd week flower) are like 5" from mars hydro tsl2000 300w and showing no signs of stress. I'm gonna rearrange things so I can create more space to avoid possible bud problems but shouldn't the leaves be getting bleached by now or something? Just wondering if the light is not as strong as it should be.

Tops of plants(3rd week flower) are like 5" from mars hydro tsl2000 300w and showing no signs of stress. I'm gonna rearrange things so I can create more space to avoid possible bud problems but shouldn't the leaves be getting bleached by now or something? Just wondering if the light is not as strong as it should be.

At about 2-3 inches the tops will bleach and burn. Put the back of your hand up there and move slowly closer to the lamp. When you feel the heat that's where the burn starts. With LEDs you can get pretty close.

At 5" thats when I start supercropping and make an even canopy.

Tey bending a few tops about 10-12" down - bend slowly and press/squeeze on the stalk to soften so it doesn't break.

So I freed up about 6 inches but they're still stretching. I bent a couple branches down as well. Do you think this is from light stress? The leaves are kind of skinny and curling down at edges...
20210208_122350.jpg
20210208_122330.jpg

Back
Top Bottom