Plants Wilting, Please Help!

CadillacMike

Hi everyone, i have noticed in the last couple days that this particular plant seems to be wilting on me. There is 5 others with it in the hydro tub and none of them seem to be experiencing the same thing. This plant has deep roots in the bubble water, it also has a feeding tube still. Im not sure if its getting too much water or not enough. The leafs feels pretty soft and normal, and are not all krispy or nute burnt anywhere. The res specs are, PH 5-9/ PPM 450/ Water temp 69F. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DSC002863.JPG

DSC002893.JPG

Here are the Plants next to it that are doing great!

DSC002872.JPG

I almost forgot the temp in the room does not get above 74 degrees F. Im not sure what im douing wrong!:thanks:

could be just bad genetics. Try and cut the water back on that plant if possible. if it don't show signs of getting better after a week then you might have to pull the plant out.

I would ditch the tubes personally but im thinking your water level may be too low? That or the nutes are not strong enough for the strain you are growing. Having more than one plant in the chamber has a lot to do with it. While growing WW I noticed once they rooted through the water they responded better with 650-700ppm. Also if I noticed leaves curling it was either heat stress related or the water level was too low causing my net potting roots higher in the DWC to dry out, but that should not matter if your tubes are spraying correctly. Also check for root rot or fungus in the roots. . . GL

Back
Top Bottom