Plants with a short flowering time

I think you're looking for autos or "fast" strains.
My neighbour had a "fast" strain last year, popped right into flower end of july, was done by mid-september. I mean really done, not a premature harvest. He got the seeds from his son, and apparently there's no way to find out from where, or what strain it really was. All he remembers is that there was "silver" and "fast" in the name.

This is the fastest plant I’ve ever grown, Purple Lemonade by FastBuds (not showing a lot of purple yet) it’s 37 days old today, started flower around 16 days old. Not a huge plant due to the early flower time and me dropping it and breaking the plant in half..but otherwise very frosty and easy to grow. Also a possible plus for this one, it actually seems to prefer being under the lower wattage light (where the par is around 30k, my other plants prefer the light closer to 50k) This one smells like candy.
3C59AD19-E838-44E8-819C-22E4DE7951E8.jpeg

I'm running C99 x blueberry Mama Mia Jack Herer super skunk northern lights x big bud and gelato og. I expect like always to have a staggered harvest starting in mid Sept and ending the first week of October
Nice on the C99 x Blueberry..just dropped some Haze x C99.
C99 pineapple pheno some of the strongest weed ive ever smoked.
@spkx714 ..for Sativa, C99 or indica NL you cant go wrong. easy grow, short flowering times.

This is the fastest plant I’ve ever grown, Purple Lemonade by FastBuds (not showing a lot of purple yet) it’s 37 days old today, started flower around 16 days old. Not a huge plant due to the early flower time and me dropping it and breaking the plant in half..but otherwise very frosty and easy to grow. Also a possible plus for this one, it actually seems to prefer being under the lower wattage light (where the par is around 30k, my other plants prefer the light closer to 50k) This one smells like candy.
3C59AD19-E838-44E8-819C-22E4DE7951E8.jpeg
Looks very fast indeed for a 37 day old, started flowering at day 16, that's the strain I want to grow, what type of autoflower is it and where can I get some

Must look into C99, is that the correct name for that strain, just C99
Yes, or Cinderella 99. Brothers Grimm has the real princess but thats crazy prices. Think G13 or Dinafem, cant remember has a pretty good line.
MJ from Peakseeds hooked me up with his which he received from BG about 6 or 7 yrs ago.
You can harvest 8 weeks flowering but 9 weeks is the sweet spot for that pineapple pheno

I wouldn't call Grimms prices on their Cinderella 99 crazy. There are lots crazier prices out there. At 15 dollars a seed for the feminized seeds. I would put them right in the middle of the price range. At least with Grimm you get exactly what they say it is.

I wouldn't call Grimms prices on their Cinderella 99 crazy. There are lots crazier prices out there. At 15 dollars a seed for the feminized seeds. I would put them right in the middle of the price range. At least with Grimm you get exactly what they say it is.
I hear ya, nice quality for sure. 15 bucks is expensive for any fem seeds imo.

Not me lol. At least compared to a 5 dollar seed. When you consider what can be done with that one seeds it really isn't much. Most bad growers can get a half ounce from a plant. A 15 dollar half is pretty reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom