Plants yellowing

marcis

420 Member
I have 5 small plants. 3 are regular thc plants and the other 2 are thc/cbd 1:20 plants. i'm feeding all of them the same but the 2 cbd plants are starting to yellow on me. should I feed those 2 plants different? see pic. thanks

Attachments

• cbd 120.jpg
    cbd 120.jpg
    791.3 KB · Views: 46
How are you growing them, in soil, or a soil less mix such as coco/perlite using drain-to-waste hydroponics? You haven't mentioned CALiMAGic. Do you use it, or any other nutrients or supplements from General Hydroponics? I grow in coco/perlite using drain-to-waste hydroponics. The General Hydroponics feed charts can be confusing. I made my own using the label instructions on the bottles. I can share my feed chart, but it would be useless if you don't grow the same way.

You could increase the Flora Grow by 50%, but that's a stab in the dark without knowing what you are feeding them now. For more accurate help follow the instructions in How to Ask for Grow Support. Be sure to include exactly what you are feeding them now.

I'm quite anal about accurately measuring everything, including water. I weigh the water (1Kg = 1liter), and use oral syringes for the components. In Canada, oral syringes are free at most pharmacies. I limit myself to three from each pharmacy when I replace mine every three to four grows. I use both 1 and 10cc oral syringes.

good to know. I have been just adding the 3 ingredients then stirring.

That works. I've been doing that for three years. I add Armor Si and CALiMAGic, then stir. Next I add Flora Micro, Grow, and Bloom, then stir again. Finally I add any other supplements and stir before adjusting the pH.

I have been using the mixture that's on the bottles, for seedlings, mild veg , aggressive, etc. For these size plants i'm using the mild veg mixture. Also put in cal/mag in my mix according to its bottle. I've been using 1tsp per gallon of the grow, micro and bloom and same for cal/mag. Ph'd my water to 6.0 but I ws doing that first. My soil is a mix of coco and soil with perlite. I mix all ingredients in a 5 gallon bucket and then make another bucket when needed. I think my problem may be the way I mix. I've just been adding it all together then stirring. Thanks for the great info and I will start mixing the proper way. All this help is great. if you want to forward your feed chart that would help too.

Your plants should be getting the Aggressive Vegetation formulation by now.

full

General Hydroponics Flora Trio Feed Chart for Coco/Perlite

I left off the Armor Si, Rapid Start, and Floralicious that I used. I no longer flush, so Flora Kleen is also not included. The chart is labeled calculator, as this is a screenshot of an Excel spreadsheet that lets me specify the amount of water, and the concentration for each stage of growth. I'm not allowed to share that here.

The pH I use is:
  • 5.8 from seed to transition;
  • 6.0 for the transition; and
  • 6.2 from Bloom to harvest.
Note that these are for hydroponic or soil less grows!

Back
Top Bottom