please explain this to me

KHAOSSTHEORY

well this is my first grow.. i thought i had it all on a roll things have gone extremely smooth up until today... i go in like always mist clones.. check plants which are on 18 hrs of light.. go to raise the light and notice what seems to be 2 of my plants """sexing"""??? on 18 hrs of light?? now im really lost.. any help to ease my mind is appreciated!! lol ill try to get pics on here.
008178.jpg

013129.jpg

obviously they had male charictoristics so i panicked and chopped em down thats why they look wilted lol.. sorry for bad pics = bad camera..

Re: **please explain this to me**

bro, preflowers can emerge during veg, n the pics blurry, but id say ur plants have bigger balls than a horse

Re: **please explain this to me**

ok well thanks for quick responses.. they definetly got balls haha.. but see what throws me for a loop.. is if they can pre flower or what not under 18 hr light then how would you keep a mother with out it blooming.. thats what i dont want to happen.. see i had just took a clone from one of these plants which were indica.. and another that is sativa.. so i could get the sex from them but the indys decided to just show me i guess.. so i mean when they pre flower will they revert to veging or do you have to just continue out the bloom?

Back
Top Bottom