Please help determine my next step in fixing my Cal Def

WarBux79

About 10 days ago I noticed a Cal def starting to form. My PH had been dropping at night so I blamed the Cal def on a PH lockout. I fixed the PH issue about a week ago but its hard to say if the Cal def is spreading to new leaves or if its just staying on the leaves that showed the Cal def when the issue first started.

So I need a little info from some of the growers here who has fought a Cal def before.

If the Cal def is fixed what will happen to the leaves that were showing signs of Cal def?

If its not fixed what will the Cal def spread too?

I am waiting for the batteries in my Cam to charge. I can post pics in a little while. I really need help.

They won't fix themselves, they are marked for life.. If you have not fixed it, it will keep spreading to the new growth and the older leaves Try giving them a foliar with 1/4 strength cal ( whatever you have with the most cal in it) and see what happens. :ganjamon:

They won't fix themselves, they are marked for life.. If you have not fixed it, it will keep spreading to the new growth and the older leaves Try giving them a foliar with 1/4 strength cal ( whatever you have with the most cal in it) and see what happens. :ganjamon:

I have some sensiCal mg but I am almost 6 weeks into flower should I foliar feed this far along, I thought that was not a good thing to do.

I must of missed the flowering detail... You are correct, I wouldn't foliar them that far in... I would think that if you did get the PH issue fixed that you should not still be having the cal issues..I have not had to deal with cal/mag issues that late into flowering.

Back
Top Bottom