Please help me humidity when lights off

arakawa

Please help
My tree is in flowering stage
When I turn off the light inside my tent 85% humidity, do I need to use a dehumidifier while the light is off
And turn on the ventilators fan system while the light is off ?
thank a lot

Please help
When I turn off the light inside my tent 85% humidity, do I need to use a dehumidifier while the light is off
thank a lot
Absolutely you need to run an extraction system to get rid of all that warm, wet, stale air. What is your fresh air intake like? Are you using oscillating fans as well?

Please help
thank a lot
Yes run outtake fans. Humidity is important but below 55 is where you got to get to for flower. I’d rather have lower than 50 rh in flower and not risk bud rot. Where I live in the summertime I need to run a dehumidifier constantly so I have it set so it turns on by itself when my rh reaches 50

Yes I will use dehumidifiers 24/24.
when turn on the light and all fan systems my humidity is 55% and when the light is off 80% ~90% o_O
Thank you so much for helping me

Yes run outtake fans. Humidity is important but below 55 is where you got to get to for flower. I’d rather have lower than 50 rh in flower and not risk bud rot. Where I live in the summertime I need to run a dehumidifier constantly so I have it set so it turns on by itself when my rh reaches 50
I use a tubular heater with thermostat lights off, keeps it at 21c 22c...edit...humidity in the low 60s
15726030205446882894789195084625.jpg

Back
Top Bottom