Please help me indentify problem

mamapapa

420 Member
Pleas help me, because i cant figure out what shes problem...

She is on the pre flowering stage

Thank You!

N16ymou.jpg

rnbyZPf.jpg

Hello friend , more info is it being fed bottle nutes or is it In hotsoil ,,,,,.I know my nl auto hated being over watered ,,,,
20210508_104929.jpg
20210508_104923.jpg
Awesome girls hashfart! My NL autos didn’t look that good and yours has wonderful color.

Hello friend , more info is it being fed bottle nutes or is it In hotsoil ,,,,,.I know my nl auto hated being over watered ,,,,

Hey!

Fifth week right now.

She is in plagron grow mix soil.
Feeded with biobizz fish mix and grow mix.
At the starting 2. and 3. week she also received h2o2 for 1 week due to beetles

Hey mamapapa,

Welcome to 420, How often do you water? Are you adjusting ph? Are you using a cal-mag supplement? Not familiar with biobizz other than basic name recognition, but check your labels is there any mention of cal-mag in the fish mix and or grow mix?? Most weed nutes only give NPK but this crop also need calcium & magnesium in addition to the NPK.

Hey mamapapa,

Welcome to 420, How often do you water? Are you adjusting ph? Are you using a cal-mag supplement? Not familiar with biobizz other than basic name recognition, but check your labels is there any mention of cal-mag in the fish mix and or grow mix?? Most weed nutes only give NPK but this crop also need calcium & magnesium in addition to the NPK

Hey!

Im watering 0.5 - 0.6 L/24h
Today i will start using epsom to Mg
Fish mix must contain calcium
Ph of the drain is 6.2, watering ph is 6.4

Hey I remember my nl auto hated to be over watered and was very sensitive to nutrients, but as you can see my autos leafs did fade , some plants just like to feed off the leaves ,,,,, I would make small changes , does your pot have drain holes?

Yes, pot have holes for the drain.

Does your pot have drain holes? Is it over watered ? How big is you your pot? We need all info to help you , before we start saying it needs more less of something

....lot of answers is missing from the thread

5. week, pre-flowering stage
Yes pot have holes, pot size is 11L
Soil is plagron growmix
Watering ph is 6.4 drain ph is 6.2
Watering 0.6 l/24h /depend how i fell the pots weight, and how i see the soil /
Temperature 22-23 C
Humidity is 50°%
Feeding: biobizz fish mix 1ml/cup and bio-grow 0.5 ml/cup. The Cup is 0.5L
Today i will start using epsom and plagron terra bloom. Both contain Mg. Terra bloom contain Ca
Fish mix also must contain calcium so...i think.

Is that older or newer growth? Magnesium is immobile so the deficiency usually shows in newer growth first. I just corrected mine with 1Tbsp Epsom salts per gal foliar feed(lights out). You should see results same day with the foliar spray if it is in fact mag def. Can't hurt. Good luck!

Overwatering, specifically not waiting for soil to dry out before adding more. Watering on a schedule is not good, it makes for lazy roots and invites pests to check out your garden. When top layer of soil is dry the bottom is still very much wet. Roots can not breathe in a continuously wet soil. Tilt your buckets to a steep 45 degrees, prop them up so the container won’t tip over. Leave it propped up overnight and the container should pee out a puddle of water - this will reset the perched water table to a lower level. Lift the pot method - fill a same size container with dry soil, use it as a comparison weight - a bucket of dry soil should be light as a feather.

fish mix may indeed contain calcium but is it listed as an ingredient & what percentage

Is that older or newer growth? Magnesium is immobile so the deficiency usually shows in newer growth first. I just corrected mine with 1Tbsp Epsom salts per gal foliar feed(lights out). You should see results same day with the foliar spray if it is in fact mag def. Can't hurt. Good luck!
Older leaf.

Back
Top Bottom