Please help me: Nitrogen toxicity dark green leaves on bloom week 5

arakawa

My plants bloom in the 5th week when there are signs of nitrogen poisoning.I stopped feeding and watered the plants with filtered water ph 6.50
In one week, I use only water for plants but the leaves were still dark green.
- I need to continue watering until the leaves light up and have a light green color ?
or I still feed the plant with nutrients but ignore the nitrogen ?
- I measured the ppm index from water flows out at the bottom of the plant ~ 1050ppm after 1 week watering
Do I need to wait for the plant to use up all the nutrients and start over ?

My nutrients and soil that I use:
pH Perfect® Grow nutrients, Micro, Bloom, big buds, b52, bud factor X,over driver,voo doo juice
My soil is 40%, perlite, vermiculite, cast worm,coir.and teaguano

Attachments

• IMG_20190615_184924__01.jpg
    IMG_20190615_184924__01.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_20190615_184459.jpg
    IMG_20190615_184459.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_20190615_184240__01.jpg
    IMG_20190615_184240__01.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_20190615_184214.jpg
    IMG_20190615_184214.jpg
    539.6 KB · Views: 190
Pictures would help a lot.

It seems like you have a part soil, part soil less grow. The worm castings and guano tea are supplying nitrogen to your plants. They are normally used in living organic soil. Your chemical nutrients may kill off their beneficial microbes.

I would just stop the pH Perfect® nutrients with the heaviest nitrogen content. Keep an eye out for further problems as your grow progresses. You only need to supplement the organic fertilizer you have used, and not supply the full amount of nutrients your plants would need without them.

Pictures would help a lot.

It seems like you have a part soil, part soil less grow. The worm castings and guano tea are supplying nitrogen to your plants. They are normally used in living organic soil. Your chemical nutrients may kill off their beneficial microbes.

I would just stop the pH Perfect® nutrients with the heaviest nitrogen content. Keep an eye out for further problems as your grow progresses. You only need to supplement the organic fertilizer you have used, and not supply the full amount of nutrients your plants would need without them.
Sorry for my omission
I added images to the article
what I need to do ?
- I need use PH Perfect® Grow,PH Perfect® Bloom. And no use PH Perfect® Micro ?
- Or I just need to water with the appropriate pH until the leaves are light green ?
Thank you help me

Attachments

• IMG_20190615_194103.jpg
    IMG_20190615_194103.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20190615_194049.jpg
    IMG_20190615_194049.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20190615_194039.jpg
    IMG_20190615_194039.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 117
Skip the Micro, and feed half the grow and bloom. Recheck in a week, as it will take a little time for the plant to improve. I don't like leaving out the micro as it has the micro nutrients in it, but it also has the most nitrogen. I think the guano tea and earthworm castings will have enough to see you through this rough spot.

Skip the Micro, and feed half the grow and bloom. Recheck in a week, as it will take a little time for the plant to improve. I don't like leaving out the micro as it has the micro nutrients in it, but it also has the most nitrogen. I think the guano tea and earthworm castings will have enough to see you through this rough spot.
Thank a lot for help me

One of the problems with worm castings is that they are basically time release N sources. I'd limit N, and maybe go with just a bloom booster like Kool Bloom, but you do need micro-nutrients from some source.
Thank you for reply
And now with my case, do I just need to reduce nitrogen and use other normal nutrients ?

Yep, limit N as much as you can, and give plenty of P and K, P especially. Don't forget micros. That's what you want in bloom, and after the 5th week or so, blast them with as much P and K as they will take.
Sorry I have a problem that I forgot to ask, if I use other chemicals that work for flowers but do different manufacturers do it cause a reaction between chemicals?
for example at the rate of 6-30-30

Sorry I have a problem that I forgot to ask, if I use other chemicals that work for flowers but do different manufacturers do it cause a reaction between chemicals?
for example at the rate of 6-30-30

It can cause problems as the balance of the nutrients is changed. I like using only products from a single manufacturer for a few grows so that I can get support from the manufacturer if needed. It prevents the problem of each manufacturer claiming that the other's product is causing the issue.

I'm not I am sure what you're asking. Most fertilizers, say a 10-10-10 can be intermixed without worring about interactions between different manufactureres. They mostly use the same ingredients. For instance: you only have 5 ml of one brand of 10-10-10, but your schedule calls for 15 ml. You can usually add 10 ml of another brand 10-10-10 to get your total 15 ml, without problems. Hope that helps.

I want to add potassium and phosphorus to my feeding schedule and I can use the chemical nutrients of other brands ?
Thank you very much for the things you shared with me.

It can cause problems as the balance of the nutrients is changed. I like using only products from a single manufacturer for a few grows so that I can get support from the manufacturer if needed. It prevents the problem of each manufacturer claiming that the other's product is causing the issue.
Thank you very much but where I live without warranty nutrients for marijuana.
thank you very much

I want to add potassium and phosphorus to my feeding schedule and I can use the chemical nutrients of other brands ?
Thank you very much for the things you shared with me.
Yes, normally there is no problem. Keep your total TDS near 1000mg/L. You can probably go up to 1400 mg/L, but take it slow.

There's an application called Hydro Buddy (or Hydrobuddy, I forget which). I haven't spent any time with it yet, but have read a little about it - and there are discussions about it here on the forum. It can help you with this kind of thing. In the thread(s) where it gets discussed, there will be mention of a good nutrient (by that, I mean the individual elements) ratio for the average cannabis plant. You'll have to enter the necessary information about your chosen set of nutrient products (most of which you can find on the labels). There are some members who have been helping people learn/use the application, and one of them will likely offer to help you with it.

Use the forum's search function (click on the icon at the top of the page that looks like a magnifying glass) and try typing hydro buddy into the box that pops up.

mg/L=ppm or 5 mg/L=5 ppm

Lolwat? If I've mixed up a solution that has 832 parts per million of dissolved solids in it, this does not mean I've added 832ml of my various nutrient components to arrive at that level.

Back
Top Bottom