Please help me or give me advice

Sum1SumWhere

I have 2 plants one has little pale spots on a few leafs and the other has a yellowish white discoloration on the very bottom leaf just wanted some advise o what it can be and tips on how to fix this
image27498.jpg
image27499.jpg

Hi, I'm not an expert...really an amateur here but the first impression I have is that you might have thrips. Get yourself a magnifying glass and check out under your leaves, top of leaves, stems, the soil too. Look on Google images to get familiar with them. Examine your leaves etc very very carefully; bugs that attack plants are often extremely hard to see. Maybe I'm wrong but it's what I would do first. Good luck and let us know if you find anything.

Thrips for sure. I can see two or three of them in that picture.

Which picture

The top one. The little white dots are damage from them, but you can actually see a couple of them (the darker white specs that cast a shadow, about the same size as the bigger dots of damage) I'm pretty sure those are little bugs. You can take care of thrips pretty easily. Neem oil or any other organic oil used for pesticide will work to get rid of them. You may have to spray the plants a couple of times over a week or two.

I looked at all the leaves today with a magnifying glass and i dont see any bugs at all so could they have gotten eaten off or blown off since i had a reall bad storm and i had them sitting on the patio and they got lots of wind and i do have a ton of lady bugs that are always around the house

ima still get some neem oil for them little bastards but i think the wind and the lady bugs got them off but im still going to use the oil just in case im missing some

image27693.jpg
image27692.jpg
how do they look now? Kinda worried about the yellowish colored one, could it just be the strain or thr genetics making it grow
Like that or what could it be?? Ive been watering with some diluted rabbit poop tea like twice a week so idk if that is somthing comtributing or not but i hope someone sees this and can help

Also it is late june here on the east coast so was i too late planting these will they still produce buds and grow since being planted very late?

Ive been watering with some diluted rabbit poop tea like twice a week so idk if that is somthing comtributing or not but i hope someone sees this and can help

Is that rabbit poop composted? If not it might burn the plants.

Also it is late june here on the east coast so was i too late planting these will they still produce buds and grow since being planted very late?

Isn't it late June everywhere? lol

Is that rabbit poop composted? If not it might burn the plants.

That's a good point greencaper.

Sum1Sumwhere:
It should be mixed with the rabbit bedding or wood chips. And left out in a pile in the sun until it dries. or turns to crumbles. It can burn and dehydrate the plant if not. Which is what looks like might be going on.

Back
Top Bottom