Please help need advice

Maestro420

Hello Fellow 420 warriors.

I have a stealth grow, with 100w led, growing in soil, a NY Diesel Fem, LST trained, everything was fine, i switched to flowering like 6 days ago, on day 3-4 i decided to foliard feed, with a VERY tiny bit of P and micro nutes because i wanted the soil to dry out before next watering.. after just like 30 min, the leafs started showing these signs, i washed the leafs with PH-ed clean water, and during next wattering i used only Compost tea, i thought it stoped, but in the signs started showing again, the only problem i am having with the setup is that i cant get the temps below 32C', but its not my first grow and i never had any serious problems with that. so please can anybody tell me judjing by the pics whats my problem and what can i do?

P.S about my nutes, im using a standart NPK 25-25-25 during vegitation with sm micros mixed with Compost Tea, and during flowering i switched to the same with high P.

Forward Thank you.:Namaste::thanks:
IMG_042848.JPG
IMG_042743.JPG

Hey Maestro, since it's a new problem that arose (once you tried the new foliar feed), my money is on that being a large part of your problem. I mean, 30 min later?! That's alarming. 32 degrees C is too hot, but you already know that. (The PH is also effected by temp.) So, that heat is definitely not helping. What it looks like, based on just the leaves, is a lockout. In actuality, it's probably a combination of heat stress, & nute-burn (from the foliar spray).

Regardless, If you can get a small ac unit for that room (not just for the stealth grow) they are pretty cheap, & will help maintain optimal temps for the rest of your grows. Hope this helps! Let us know how it works out for you!:cheer: :goodluck:

Thank for the advice man, i added a rotating fan which solved the heat problem, cuted the bad leafs, and everythings seems to be back to normal, and watered with a corect PH-ed water, no nutes.

Back
Top Bottom