Please help: Trhips are taking over

mikwhe

I see alot of old posts back in 2009-2011 but nothing recent in 2014. Some of the products used back then are discontinued now. I noticed i had a few bugs on my other plants but when I moved all my plants apart my inner plants where infested, around 20 per leave. I have never had a bug issue before with my hydroponics but now im using coco and bamn my first bug infestation and its out of control, they are on all my plants and spreading quickly. What im looking for is something non-toxic as I don't want my patients to be smoking toxins, but I need something very effective and very fast acting. Any and all help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance for any and all help provided.

Remove as many infected leaves that you feel comfortable removing. Most hydro supply stores carry some fluorescent yellow sticky traps. The thrips are attracted to yellow, place one trap on soil surface sticky side up, after a 2 weeks flip sticky trap over, cover used side with cover off new side. This solved my thrip problem n haven't seen one in over 2 years.......knock on wood

Remove as many infected leaves that you feel comfortable removing. Most hydro supply stores carry some fluorescent yellow sticky traps. The thrips are attracted to yellow, place one trap on soil surface sticky side up, after a 2 weeks flip sticky trap over, cover used side with cover off new side. This solved my thrip problem n haven't seen one in over 2 years.......knock on wood

Thank you for your advise, im gonna go clip some off now and try it. Anyone else have info, they are trying to walk away with my plants now lol

Back
Top Bottom