Please help weird leaf twisting

Sorry guys wasnt too sure how to add a pic. This is my first time with rockwool. Ive been reading alot and from what I have read so far everyone has been saying it is pretty hard to over water RW so i have been keeping them rather moist. I will let them dry out a bit.

I have been PHing any water that goes in there from seed until now at 5.8 exactly. I also pre soaked the cubes over night to 5.5 to try and aid with the PH swings.

Im not saying what i did was right i just want to give all the info i have.

Also if someone can explain how to properly post a pic as this is my first post i would like to show you guys the progression uploading each pic to the web is a pain in the butt haha.

Unfortunately mistakes are easier to make than fix, however making & fixing mistakes gives you an opportunity

to explore various methods of improving your style. My experience is that knowing what not to do makes the

next try more comfortable and reliable. Unless there is a disaster go slow with changes & give it time.

for the changes to show good or bad idea. Don't give up, it is a pain in the ass to lose or damage your babies,

but as they say in lower Siberia "time heals all wounds and wounds all heels". Three years from now you should

have a long list of what not to do and the confidence and ability to have repeatable high quality grows.

Back
Top Bottom