Please help with lights

I've seen pretty amazing small space grows with cfls.... ESPECIALLY CFL + LED... ideally you want around 5-6000k cfls for veg and then the lower (around 3000) for flower.

Yes... be very careful handling cfls... especially hot ones as it makes the glass more fragile and cfls have some very toxic shit inside them...

Tip for looking for CFLs at 'normal stores'. What I did when purchasing my cfls was took a look at the professional cfl grow lamps (phytolight, agrolite,etc) and try to match their specs. As I have mentioned before I have found identical bulbs without the word 'grow' in front of them for 1/3 the price!

Also 'photography' cfl bulbs seems to have similar specs. Also always pay attention to your bulb socket size. A LOT of the high watt cfls are mogul base... a little larger than our traditional E27 bases. Just make sure you have an adapter if need be.

PS Ziggy I can't send messages again.... so I'm trying to get my post count up ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks a lot Kitty.Tomorrow the grow box should be delivered and Ill make photos.

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...
Please help with lights

Back
Top Bottom