Please Help

Erythrocytes

Hi,

I'm a first time grower, was wondering if anyone can give any input on my 1 day old baby plant...

2n1fedc.jpg

It's brownish-redish, been reading up on what can be causing the problem though I'd highly appreciate any helpful feedback :phew:

Also, Been using tap water if that helps any.

Thanks.

Re: Please Help :/.

what soil? and do you have enough light on it?

Yah I got enough light; the soil only choice I had was: Scotts Moisture Advantage Premium Potting Soil.

I know the soil isn't the best since the NPK: .07-.01-.03... Didn't really have a choice since every store is far, and transportation is a bit of trouble.

Yet I do have Shake 'n Feed Miracle-Gro... NPK = 10-10-10, I thought I'd over feed it since it's just a day old and best if I started feeding once it goes into Veg stage.

Would it be best if I gave it a small amount of it?

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. Fert shouldn't be a problem for AT LEAST a week. Seeds have a small amount of fert inside themselves to sustain early growth. You're like me on my first indoor grow, worried as all hell over nothing. :thumb: She'll be fine.

Thanks mate ;). So worried about her, just want her to grow up big -n-strong haha.

Anyways, thanks again for clearing things up !!!

NO NUTES !!!!!!!

Those little leaves are called COTYLEDONS and supply everything the seedling needs for 3 weeks to a month.

Just water every few days (don't overwater!), for at least 3 weeks, then 1/4 strength nutes.

DD

let it grow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it should not be getting any nutes rite now , especially that stuff and when you do give them nutes in about 3 wks. it need to be a super lite mixture ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, smokr1

Back
Top Bottom