Please Help!

greenhouse2

I think somebody up there doesnt want me to get my meds,i think my girl is sick but i cant upload the pictures i have taken!!!the bottom leaves have died and the rest are wilting,she is starting 3rd week of flowering

Re: wtf!!!

watered her last nite but she has been droopy all week,bottom leaves turned white,i had her left at window ,current temp 11degrees celcius,ill try to upload pics,grrrrr:welldone:

Re: wtf!!!

11C might be too cold. The plant might not reach their full potential by being near the window. The other half of the plant is deprived of light. Use a hps or some CFL can help give more lumens to all parts of the plants and provide warmth. Best to keep the temp range at 15C-23C if you can, anything more or less will cause stress. Are you feeding the plants with any nutrients? When it's cold the water will not get used up as fast, one watering/feeding may last up to 5 - 7 days. Over watering often occur during the cold days result in droopy plants. Best way to tell is lift the pot and feel the weight, if it's light it needs water, heavy it still have plenty.

Looking forward for some pics.

hey twelve so here are the pictures
Picture_004104.jpg
this was last monday,
Picture_01059.jpg
this is her 2day:(

This is your second thread you have posted about about this. I responded in the other one. You are OVER FEEDING your plant. Give people some time to respond. ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

This is your second thread you have posted about about this. I responded in the other one. You are OVER FEEDING your plant. Give people some time to respond. ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

sorry bout that!!!i will probally have no meds for the winter but i will have the experience for next year!!
:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom