Please help

Leappy

I don't know what I am looking at here.. these pics are all from the same plant, is this another male? Image no 2 I have the same on another plant as well
4.jpg
1.jpg
2.png
3.jpg

Not experienced enough to say, I typed 'early male marijuana' into a search engine and hit the image tab to see if I could take my own mental guess, I'll let you be the judge if no ones else pops in.

early marijuana male - Bing images
Thanks Bustedfist.. I googled as you said.. I must admit its still difficult.. without the hairs.. just dont want to pull it out if I am wrong :thanks:

Leappy, if those are thumbnails of the photos, insert the full images so people can get a better look. Just a suggestion. :cool:

Hey leappy looks to me from your second pick she has nanners which would be male parts. I would give a little more time to be positive but it's looking hermie to me.
Hey CavScout..Oh crap.. no wonder I have been so confused :) oh wow thats a bummer really is, there is no harm at this stage to my ladies how much longer should i give it before tossing it Cav.. :thanks:

You have time before having to worry about pollen I would check closely over the next few days for some white pistils. If no pistils in about a week I'd toss him. Unless you want the pollen.
Thanks CavScout.. no not gonna do any seeding so I will def toss them.. It seems I have 3 of the little buggers .. Will give them all a week then they outta here.. :thanks: CavScout

I've had a prob with hermies from some seeds I got that came from a hermie plant. She doesn't herm on me until late in flower so it's not so bad last harvest I got 2 seeds out of almost 6oz. Do you know the strain or is it bag seed?

I've had a prob with hermies from some seeds I got that came from a hermie plant. She doesn't herm on me until late in flower so it's not so bad last harvest I got 2 seeds out of almost 6oz. Do you know the strain or is it bag seed?
Hey Cav.. no unfortunately I dont it is bag seed.. wow 2 seeds/6oz thats friggin awesome well done.. It would not be worth using the pollen from these plants? wont I end up with potential hermie seeds?

Yes there would be a good chance of having the seeds hermie on you like the mother. I have 40 more seeds from that strain my favorite buzz grows super vigorously, but she hermies every time. I've planted 4 seeds from the same plant and all 4 hermied on me.

Yes there would be a good chance of having the seeds hermie on you like the mother. I have 40 more seeds from that strain my favorite buzz grows super vigorously, but she hermies every time. I've planted 4 seeds from the same plant and all 4 hermied on me.
Wow.. ok.. this one has hermied on me quite early.. so I def think I will just toss it.. but I will give it 10 day or so..:thanks: for your replies

Back
Top Bottom