Please look at this purple stain for me

Ace

The big purple bud in the background, where can I buy this stain's seeds at? It looks amazing, does anyone have any info on it?

420times.jpg

I have some Pure Purple Power (PPP) that is supposed to Turn Purple like that when the weater gets cooler. Haven't tryed it, Supposed to be a hardy plant that would grow well in my cooler climate and have a sorter flowering time, like 45-55 days.

I have no other info except that. I've seen purple bud, but nothing like that. It looks like the Queen of all purple buds. I want it!!!!!!!!

Growers up here love this fascination with things "purple".. I have yet to understand this phenomena. :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love the taste of Purple strains more than anything. Had this one called "The Purps" and it had an after taste identical to Fruitty Pebbles. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mr NDW.. "an after taste identical to Fruitty Pebbles. " LMFAO! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Purples are highly underrated for home growing IMHO.. They are easy to grow and the seeds are usually really cheap compared to other "designer" strains like WW.

MC

thats not a purple strain. IF the buds are purple then yes. That plant is acutally fucked up. I'm guessing that whoever grew it did so outside in fucking alaska or they mess with it's nutrient uptake and gave it a incomplete or iregualr dose of nutes. Also there is a chemical you can use that turns most of the plants in your garden purp but it would also effect buds too. I'd say fucking with the nutes and letting in temps below 50 degrees. This plant in all honesty is equal to the photoshoping that is done with models and and cars. The plant is adverage and nothing special it even makes me mad to look at it.

There are many strains that exhibit purpling. Also cold nighttime temps during flowering can turn some strains purple.
Purple doesn't mean better tasting or more potent.
Certainly pretty to look at however.

P.S. In my decades of smoking and growing pot I have only twice seen strains that were sooo purple that the cured buds retained their purple color.

Back
Top Bottom