Canuk Elite Durban Poison vs Dutch Passion Durban

NewToTHC

Hello:

Has anyone grown/tried the Canuk Elite Durban Poison stain from True North seedbank (sponsored) vs the Dutch passion strain. Have seen some reviews of the Dutch passion version and it seems ok, some say it's low in THC. Looking for a pheno that is as close to the original Durban as can be.

Even getting close to the original Durban line is worth trying. I am running a 10 week hybridized version of it right now. 1 out of 4 plants gave me a quick finishing phenotype off of the main line, presumably more related to the strong Indica it was crossed with, but then the other 3 plants appear to be Durban in most of its splendor. This line I am running has been climatized by its cross, and can now more easily handle the moderate temperatures of the typical indoor grow room and the non regional 12/12 lighting. An original from that African valley, would expect conditions much more similar to home and that would have to be maintained for 14-18 weeks while the slow growing plant finished out. Purity is always nice, but there are times when careful hybridization can also be your friend.

I think I may have mentioned in a earlier post I have grown the Durban Crop King version. It was not bad, but the phenos I experienced over the three seeds I had in all grows were leaning more to a Indica which. Wanted to try something closer to the original if this was available in either the Dutch Passion or Canuk version.

Unfortunately I don't have the room to do any breeding.

there's a nl based european seller and at least one south african dealer i am aware of. most north american versions will be hybridized. the SA dealers will have the closest of course. you will need to pay in rand.

we can't link to non-sponsors. a few of our current ones probably have hybridized versions. some may carry something a bit closer if you check.

a short google away.

Back
Top Bottom